AMD Batch 7 Guild

After Batch 6 got their confirmation emails…

Me after hitting F5 on my keyboard every 1 minute, no email arrives.

2 Likes

I’m still undecided on the R5 or the R7 and have a batch 7 order for the R5

It will depend a lot on how you use it.

For example, I got an R7 for myself to run several virtual machines.

For my wife I’m planning to get an R5 as she uses it to access the internet, office and make calls.

I’m going R5 and I’ll be using it for Fusion360 and/or similar workloads. In my experience, I haven’t ever run out of cores on my desktop (R5 3600) unless I’m compiling or running a heavy vm. Super excited :))))

I got so addicted to the anticipation that when Batch 2 started shipping, I ordered a Batch 9 too. But now they have Batch 10, with a Q4 delivery. I’ll have to find something else to wait for.

2 Likes

I got the email!!! Heeeeeeeeeell yeah!!

1 Like

I got my email too!! Woot!!

3 Likes

“We expect to ship your order out between one and three weeks from today.”
It’ll be a Thanksgiving miracle! :laughing:

3 Likes

Woop woop. #MeToo! :joy:

1 Like

same here. very excited

1 Like

got mine

just got mine

I guess we all got them at the same time, the actual “we took your money” email is when it gets spicy…I guess its time to get that RAM. Is there any Sales kind of event coming up the next two weeks on global amazon or so?

1 Like

black friday is next week thats probably a pretty global sale

2 Likes

oh yeah, of course. How exactly I could forget about that one is beyond me Oo

1 Like

I bought somw crucial ram and storag when they were on sale, hope they work :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

People seem to be having problems with 5200 MT/s Crucial SODIMMs, but 5600 MT/s ones look like they should generally work. No promises re your particular ones of course :confused:

I bought the 5600 ones, so i assume i should be fine

Based on history batch 7 charging might start round 22/11 and first deliveries some 4 days later. Very nice result from batch 1 to batch 7 likely within two months

Wooohooo, got my email. I also got some Ram and an SSD not too long ago on an amazon sale, so for those of you waiting id wait till black friday, up in Canada I was able to get a 2tb sn770 and 16gb ddr5 5600 for around $140 CAD.

1 Like