AMD Batch 8 Guild

I was just charged too! US.

1 Like

Curious, mine still at France, anyway, it is scheduled to be delivered on Monday.

Mine is in delivery (one day earlier than estimated)! (Germany, Ryzen 5 without SSD, RAM or Power Adapter)

Looks like it. Some half an hour by car from me now :slight_smile:

Same for me. Mine is also scheduled for delivery today :+1:

Delivered

9 Likes

Mine is on its merry way to Germany! Can’t wait!

1 Like

Yay, got charged tonight and shipped a few hours ago! Should arrive on Dec 5. Germany.

Just got it :smile: :tada: :confetti_ball:

5 Likes

Just got my shipped notification. Departing Taiwan for a more than likely destination of Anchorage, Alaska…then to Memphis….then to Orlando. This is assumption based off previous shipments. It should be in my hands by next week, maybe the weekend if lucky.

1 Like

You guys are giving me so much hype - as a batch 9 member, i JUST got my first email that the batch is being prepped and to verify my payment method.
seeing how efficent your batch is going I can only assume b9 will be as efficent; hoping to get a prepping to ship notice by Monday.
Gratz you guys!!

1 Like

It seems as if FedEx has a Problem with my package… AfterShip sad there was an Exception. I will probably not get it, as planned tomorrow. Well, I called them, they sad I should reach out to their import email and now I am sitting here and desperately waiting for an reply.

1 Like

Delivery day moved up! Should arrive hopefully in a few hours. So excited!!!

1 Like

Just received my shipped notification. Located in US and it’s supposed to Arrive on Monday (11/4)

Finally charged! US east, ordered Oct 22.

Woo! Ordered Oct. 16, Charged Nov 29th, Shipped Nov. 30th, expected delivery Dec. 4th. DIY edition, located in the US. So excited!

Edit: looks like I was charged at 2023-11-30T6:45+8:00 (Taiwan time zone) and shipped 2023-11-30T16:45+8:00, in case that helps for folks in other time zones for tracking.

2 Likes

Delivered a day early just this morning! Will build it first thing after work tonight!

2 Likes

Delivered a day early to me in the Western US via FedEx. Mine required a signature, just as a heads up in case people aren’t expecting that.

1 Like

Just got my Laptop. The flex connctor on the keyboard (it was already plugged in) has a bent pin. Half of the keys don’t work. I already contacted support. I am very dissapointed in such bad quality control for a price of (in my case) 1400€.

1 Like

Does anyone know the next hop for shipments leaving China to head to the UK?

it was moving so fast until this morning, left China at 1:11AM and its now 18:30 with no updates