August/Batch2 Delivery thread

3 * usb-c passthrough
1 * micro-SD
AX210 no vPro

I’m sure it’s on its way. I’m not upset, just impatient :slight_smile:

1 Like

Mine showed up on the step today. So far, everything has been absolutely peachy keen! It took several minutes to get the wires tucked away during the WiFi install. Haven’t had a chance to test everything thoroughly, but it has functioned well so far.

6 Likes

Those of you who were not in the delayed handful, how long was it between receiving the “We are preparing to ship your order” email and having your card charged?

25 hours. Check spam folder too.

Card charged yesterday along with the “Shipping in 1-2 days”. Never before have I seen an delay with a timeframe of “the first or second week of {month}” literally be the 1st or 2nd. Even if it doesn’t show up for a while, that was a pleasant surprise.

2 Likes

I just got mine today in Toronto. I only purchased 1 usbc, 1 USB a, storage and hdmi. Regret it lol Just waiting on market place for more usbc and the microsd!

2 Likes

@Brendan_Seabrook you don’t actually need to wait. The laptop uses USB Type C. You can go to amazon.ca and buy any existing Type-C dongle that you plug into the Type-C port and they provide you simultaneously USB 3 Type-As, Ethernet, HDMI, etc.

I think there may be some confusion, I’m not waiting on the modules, I’m waiting on everything.

1 Like

@Brendan_Seabrook :joy: Yes, I thought you’ve got your new laptop and regret that you’ve ordered not enough expansion modules. Probably, my advice is more related to @Davy_Bell.
BTW, @Davy_Bell , congratulations on your new laptop! Cheers from Vaughan!

Can you share the address the email is sent from so I can whitelist it? My spam folder is a nightmare…

@Trevor_Thompson support@frame.work

1 Like

Thanks!
I did buy a port replicator/extender (BlitzWolf® BW-TH14 15 in 1 USB C Docking Station with HD 4K Triple Display, 5Gbps Data Transfer, 1000Mbps Ethernet Port, 100W Power Delivery, Stereo Audio Output and Wide Compatibility) but still waiting on delivery

2 Likes

FedEx picked up the package & it left the hub today evidently. Their site says delivery by Sept 7th 5pm, not exactly 2 day service.

I’m not even believing that… I just hope they get it here by the 10th.

2 Likes

Got mine today!

Sadly no stickers :-/

11 Likes

Got mine too! The sticker was in a plain white envelope in the box for me, check there! I got windows all set up but not the drivers yet…I’ve been informed I must eat, so I’ve had to put it down, but I’m pretty hyped!

6 Likes

Obviously defective. Send it back. :wink: (congratz!)

4 Likes

@Davy_Bell , I have checked the link of the BlitzWolf port extender( by the way I have some of their chargers – pretty reliable schematics with all sorts of protections, really shocked comparing it to the regular Chinease chargers).
Please pay attention, the model you have selected is designed for the MacBook Type-C ports layout. Just check the doubled type-c connector cable – it has exact distance between the connectors as MBP:

I doubt Frame.Work laptop has the same layout and physical distance between ports. In theory, you can substitute this doubled connector with 2 separate Type-C cables, if you have spare cables available.
P.S. Just sharing my observations, sorry If you are aware about this tiny issue. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Happy to report that I got my 1165- typing from it right now! Super happy with it so far, drivers were just a little annoying not to have immediately.

1 Like

@KOSTYANTYN_RUKHLIS Good to know they have other stuff that’s quality as well. I had never heard of the brand.

I plan to just use the HOST 1 USB-C port in mirror mode.

Comes on Monday, so Ill make a post about what works and what doesn’t.

1 Like

I hope Framework is seeing the dissatisfaction with FedEx as a carrier. My shipment took 24 hours to move from Stockton, CA to Sacramento, CA - the wrong direction. UPS would have had it to my door by yesterday.

4 Likes