August/Batch2 Delivery thread

Question to the lucky handful whose already received their framework:
Did you guys have to sign for your packages?

Ok, fellow Batch 3’ers Is it time to create a September/Batch 3 ‘I can’t freaking wait’ thread?

6 Likes

@Reese_Borel yeah I’ve had this thread pulled up for three days, I’m not even in Batch 2…

4 Likes

Ordered i7-1165 on July 27th.

got the “we are getting your order ready” email last night

1 Like

no news for me maybe it’ll be ship today or tomorrow
i hope

Also got my first email last night. (Ordered July 27th, Batch 2)

My shipment finally moved again yesterday, after 2 days of silence. 2:35pm it arrived in my city…and now almost a day later and nothing else. I never really use FedEx much, but now I understand why people were so upset upthread about the choice…

4 Likes

My DIY i7-1165 Batch 2 order was placed on July 23rd. The remaining balanced was charged on August 25th, and the email stated that it would ship out in 1-2 days. No shipping notifications or order page update with any tracking information…

2 Likes

My charge went through last week but no shipping email so far. I am keeping an eye out for a surprise package since a few people seem to have not gotten shipping info. I’m an i5 from late May.

1 Like

Looks like the second week of September came early this year! Checked my spam and saw that I received my “we’re preparing to ship your order!” email last night as well. (July 27 DIY i7-1165G7)

[excitement intensifies]

1 Like

Just received my DIY Batch 2 a few days ago, i5 + Wifi Card, no RAM or storage included. Ordered on May 13th

2 Likes

OMFG - forgot to check my spam

July 23rd order date for i7-1165G7

2:50pm PST Aug 31st received my email

Just checked the shipping info and it says
FedEx 2 Day - Deliver weekday (i.e. No Saturday delivery) package has not been picked up by FedEx yet.

Update:
7:00pm PST (10pm EST)
FedEx was sent shipping label at 1:08pm NJ time and FedEx still does not show it picked up yet. As of now, they show a Sept 7th by 5pm delivery… Which is 7 days from now…

With them not showing it as picked up, I am expecting FedEx problems as usual.. Sigh.

1 Like

The Framework Website just reported, that my July 30th, I7-1185G7, Batch 2 system Tracking Number posted. Fedex tracking page shows label has been printed, delivery expected: September 2nd, Yay!!!

track number received

2 Likes

Charged on Thursday, still no tracking number :frowning:
(DIY i5 ordered June 10th to Canada)

1 Like

Currently living the FedEx woes. It’s been sitting in Chicago for 3 days now with and expected delivery date of tomorrow🤦. I’m in Idaho for reference. That’ll never happen.

Same, except I’m in California.

Mine still says it’s in my city, after arriving here yesterday at 2:35pm. For a second time I have no estimated delivery date, as it didn’t make it yet. The 2 days of radio silence and now this have me concerned they lost it and are just trying to update the tracker to buy time, hopefully I’m wrong. Wouldn’t be the first time I’ve had a delivery company do it, though…

1 Like

Same order date and place as @Brendan_Seabrook I got my tracking number from support@frame.work today at 11:00am. My kit is pretty barebones though, maybe waiting on modules or something. Good luck.

1 Like