Batch 1 - Intel 12th - Guild

@Ray519 @Dj_Walker-Morgan are you in Netherlands/Germany?

@SHaKie germany. But both our shipments seems to be in the same palette/same planes (just based on timing)

1 Like

I received my Framework this morning! It was shipped Thursday morning EST from Taiwan and arrived at 10am ET this morning from FedEx in the Northeast USA. Not bad at all transit time wise.

Already set up with Windows to write the reply to this post here. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@Ray519 Cool thank you, I’m impressed with the speed and with FedEx’s updates (even if it is sometimes disappointing news), I have my fingers crossed for tomorrow :crossed_fingers:

Just got mine today, really happy so far! However, the brightness keys don’t seem to create any event except in the normal layer (so it F7/8 works) how it should be. Seems a bit like my keyboard firmware is bugged or anybody else got an idea or even a similar problem?

I also had the same issue (shipping to Canada), but it seems to have recently moved along, but still in Taiwan. The packages are probably waiting for a plane to the USA.

Please see this thread that talks about the issue.

1 Like

My Framework has also been stuck in Indiannapolis for four days with Fedex status saying “International Shipment Release - Import”.

I found that this had happened to someone else on Reddit (not with a Framework laptop but still a delivery via Fedex) and their package ended up being lost in customs.

@SHaKie Did you end up receiving your laptop or getting past the “International Shipment Release - Import” status?

1 Like

@gny Indeed, it cleared the International shipment release - Import status in about 3.5 hours and is now only a handful of km away from my door. I hope you get yours soon :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

@gny our laptops are being held hostage together, supposed to be delivered today but now says delayed. Been stuck in Indianapolis since Friday.

Friday, 7/29/2022 3:02 AM
Arrived at FedEx hub
INDIANAPOLIS, IN

5:24 PM
International shipment release - Import
INDIANAPOLIS, IN

Anyone got this kind of problem? I ordered a motherboard July 21 and couple more stuffs, but then i asked in same day to take one of the itens from my order, the suport told me it cant since the order is fully paid and the shipment status is ready and will be released soon. They told me to wait it arrive and then return the part i didnt want, but its august and i still didnt get a tracking number so why they couldt cancel the item?

Can some one could tell me if they have an estimate shipping date? I need it to arrive before August 30, i will be leaving for vacations for a month and wont be here to receive it. Order #R065911745

Mine is out for delivery today, a day earlier than expected but a day later than I had been hoping (I’m very impatient because it’s been within 25km of my house since the 30th of July) :tada:

2 Likes

Add me to the list of people whose shipment was listed as being in Indy since Friday. FedEx’s tracking finally updated this morning saying “In Transit - East Boston, MA”. I’m thinking WTF because I only live 2 hours from Indianapolis. Why did my laptop go to Boston? I never have good shipping experiences with FedEx. Our relationship is cursed.

Sorry to bum out anyone that still hasn’t received theirs but mine has just arrived, a day earlier than expected so I can’t complain. Fingers crossed the universe smiles upon the rest of the guild that don’t have their laptop yet :crossed_fingers:

I’ll update the thread later when I’ve got it all setup.

4 Likes

@agizmo same here, but at least it’s on the move again. I was expecting to find out several days from now that it just got “lost”.

Hehe, mine hasn’t even shipped yet. Even thought they collected the payment on thursday :face_with_monocle:.

1 Like

My laptop is also on a tour of the united states thanks to FedEx. Held up in Indiana, quick stop in Boston then to Tennessee. Hopefully it gets back to Indiana soon…

1 Like

At least the laptops are all touring the country together, mines on the same route @Nixmonk

2 Likes

Mine finally left Alaska. Fingers crossed I’ll get it tomorrow now that it’s in motion!

I’m a little embarassed how many times I’ve refreshed the fedex tracking… we’re all clearly excited!

4 Likes

You’re not the only one, don’t worry :joy:

3 Likes

Mine has also been hanging out in Indianapolis since Friday. Supposed to be delivered tomorrow morning in Canada… I’m skeptical.