Batch 5: November Recipients Unite!

My order has just shipped! Got the tracking email. Very excited for this, ETA next Friday. FedEx in my country has been fairly decent but idk about American FedEx, hopefully it’s just as good haha. For those who want more information it appears to ship from Swedesboro in New Jersey.

just got my batch 5 laptop.

So far I’ve had a problem where it just randomly powers off, not sure if anyone here can help.

@Themicrocheeze Maybe get the latest bios?

I’m feeling that Thanksgiving is pushing back some of the orders from being shipped or it could be due to the holiday season being full of mail and packages to the point where they would more likely wait it out until early December. i don’t care when it comes, i just want my laptop in my hands.

2 Likes

@Aaron_Zylstra
from what i can tell it was from not having the drivers installed, I’m also using a very old version of windows 10 that still has the edgeHTML version of edge

1 Like

Slight correction: The tracking information has been sent to FedEx, but it hasn’t been shipped. I imagine this will be the same for most other people these days.

FedEx just delivered mine today (11/27)
i5 DIY ordered 10/25

Quick PSA: check your spam folder too. The other order emails weren’t marked as spam but the order has shipped mail was!

I updated my dates above.

2 Likes

Time is running out for some of us to be November recipients! :smiley:

1 Like

Yeah. Nothing changed since i got my second email.

3 Likes

Mine was picked up by Fedex a few days ago and scheduled for delivery today, but Fedex says it’s still In Transit… Hopefully tomorrow.

Same for me - I am hoping that is due to the Thanksgiving holiday. I doubt my order will actually make the promised November shipping window, but delays in shipping things are a fact of life these days.

Order 10/21, received the first shipping e-mail but not the second for charging the remaining balance. So it won’t ship before December. Oh well, I’ll consider it my Christmas gift :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just received “your order is shipping soon” with my card charged email!!

Order shipping email just now. Exciting!

So:

• 10/14 pre-order
  • 11/1 batch email
  • 11/8 I made a change
  • 11/23 preparing to ship
  • 11/29 card charged, shipping soon

Hang in there everyone!

Identical! My timeline, including the change, is the exact same.

1 Like

Got the card charged email!

I just got my card charged and shipping soon notice! Maybe by the weekend???

2 Likes

DIY Config:

• CPU: Intel® Core™ i7-1165G7
  • WiFi: Intel® Wi-Fi 6E AX210 No vPro®
  • 2 USB-A
  • 1 USB-C
  • 1 DP
  • 1 HDMI

Oct. 29th: Pre-Order
Nov. 1st: Preparing to ship your batch!
Nov. 23rd: Preparing to ship your order!
Nov. 29th: Your order is shipping soon - CC charged.

Got card charged email.

1 Like