Batch 8 Guild

Mine just got a tracking number, too.
DIY i5 base, without RAM and SSD, but with EU charger and 4 Modules (USB-A, 2x -C, HDMI), German layout to Germany.

Tracking via https://www.hub-ez.com/Tracking/tracking shows that it hasn’t been picked up yet though.

2 Likes

It does look like processing is done per configuration, since I have the exact same specs and accessories and modules as you, and I also received my tracking code a few minutes ago

3 Likes

Just received stage 5 mail containing tracking number for a DIY i7-1165G7, byo RAM and SSD, incl. EU charger and USB-A, HDMI and 2 USB-C modules, German layout.

It is most interesting. When I track through hub-ez, is only has entries for label created and printed.

When I track through the DPD app though (where it automatically appeared for me) it says:
02:40 Sender preparing
10:27 Collected from sender

Taipei is GMT+8, so 10:27 GMT would be 18:27 in Taipei - or roughly the time most couriers I’d expect to be collecting.

I wonder if hub-ez is just a bit behind on synchronising the updates, or whether they’re just a mess!

1 Like

Got mine a few minutes agoo, too. I am really excited.

2 Likes

DPD tells me for the shipping number I got (11 digits) that it’s not valid. Also no other shipping company mentioned in this thread recognizes it.
So I’ll have to wait until the EZ Tracking updates with a shipping provider.

Timeline:

• Ordered DIY, i5, 16GB RAM, no SSD, Charger, US keyboard when preorders opened
  • Step 2 Mail on 10.02.22
  • Step 3 Mail skipped
  • Step 4 Mail on 16.02.22
  • Step 5 Mail on 21.02.22
  • Taipei, Processed for Export on 22.02.22
  • Singapore, Flight Arrived on 24.02.22
  • Singapore, Shipment handed to coloader DHL Express on 24.02.22
  • Received DHL Express Notification on 24.02.22
  • Estimated Shipping Date: 28.02.22
1 Like

It’s not really clear which method they are using - different orders seem to be being shipped on totally different routes by different couriers, so some are actually being sent by DHL Express.

Hopefully it’s just that the tracking is slow - but we’ve been told to use the EZ tracking, presumably that’s run by the agent they are using in Taiwan and aggregates all the different networks together.

1 Like

Finally got my stage 5 e-mail today, stage 4 was on the 16th already, so it’s quite late. But better late than never :slight_smile:
Unfortunately I’m on vacation from next Thursday, so I likely won’t receive my Framework in time and will have to wait for a week before I can set it up :cry:

I can also only track it with hub-ez.com . Curious to see which carrier it gets handed over to once it reaches Germany.

1 Like

Got mine 10 mins ago, I am so hyped. It is way more beautiful and high-class-feeling than I expected, I’m almost afraid of using it!

5 Likes

Ah, I’ve had this happen with Hermes before - freaked me out the first time :sweat_smile:

Same boat. But I will leave the country for more than two months on 04.03…

Quite disappointed honestly considering I ordered on the 16th. Would be interested to know why it took more than a week from Stage 4

Oh man, that’s a real bummer…
Can someone send it over to you whilst you’re abroad?

Well i’ve won the big DHL-Jackpot: “Delivery attempt failed: Nobody’s home” (something like that).

Of course i was at home.

7 Likes

My package was “shipped” 2 days ago. It seems to still be in Taiwan.
I live in London.
Will be very happy when it arrives.

1 Like

My laptop has been loitering in Taipei for 6 days; I think it has applied for Taiwanese citizenship.

9 Likes

Let’s just say that’s not an option. Fingers crossed it arrives on time.

Haha I once had a courier which will remain nameless stuff a “you were not in” note through the letterbox as their first and only interaction with the front door.

I was sat in the room at the timby the time I’d opened the front door they were already in their van and pulling away.

If I get an expected date for thw framework I intend to sit by the door with it unlocked ready to open :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Hiya,
I believe I’m a batch 8 (no idea. I’m in the USA).
Just ordered mine with some nice specs

Configuration
$1021.00

CPU: Intel® Core™ i5-1135G7
Storage: 500GB - WD_BLACK™ SN750 NVMe™
Memory: 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-3200
WiFi: Intel® Wi-Fi 6E AX210 No vPro®
1 USB-A
1 HDMI
2 USB-C
US keyboard
Power Adapter - US/Canada

I hope to get it as soon as possible :slightly_smiling_face:

I dont think there are any batches in the us anymore.