Batch 8 Guild

You really can’t be complaining about couriers, there is Covid, understaffing. Be happy you can get a laptop in a few days from across the world.

4 Likes

Mine has just arrived :smiley:

8 Likes

Great to see the first units arriving! Look forward to the updates with the first thoughts :slight_smile:

Has anyone else opted to do for Dbrand skins? I was on the fence until I gave in this week and placed an order. I’m only planning to skin the top and expansion cards (colour coded by type), and maybe the trackpad if I prefer the feel of the vinyl.

Is yours a UK order? For me that tracker site has been saying “Uplift Confirm” status fir over a day

@Vectorspace Yes UK. Mine says Transit currently.

Mine has just arrived, too. :tada:

4 Likes

Got my Stage 4 mail this morning. Lets see how long it takes until my laptop gets actually shipped :grinning:

I will do for sure. I love the bulletproof banana and I want it on the back of the screen. I guess the rest stays as is. But I will order the skins when the laptop arrives. Currently sitting with stage 4.

I haven’t seen bulletproof banana before! I opted for Swarm on the top panel…I think it’ll suit it nicely.

I must say I was particularly meh about their input cover skin - it makes the keyboard look horrible, which is why I’m tempted to instead skin the touchpad black to match the keys.

Awesome to see some of these reaching their destination!

Anyone else (in the UK) at the shipment stage, but with no movement at all over the last week (18-Feb-2022 @ 17:54)?

• DPD UK says “Your parcel has been collected from the sender”
  • Hub-EZ says “Taipei, Order Printed”
  • Trackitonline says “Parcel Handed To Dpd ()”

Just seems a bit odd that DPD have done absolutely nothing with it for a week.

1 Like

I was considering a DBrand skin, but figured it might be cool to sticker-bomb it instead! Going to see how I feel with it in my hands first.

2 Likes

That was my first thought, but I just couldn’t bear to do it :frowning: I have plenty of stickers around but I have always preferred neat, sleek design.

2 Likes

Hi,
For those who received their laptop, can anyone tell me on which bios are they?
Thanks.

2 Likes

Don’t give up hope. I haven’t :slight_smile: For all we know the Stage 5 mail might’ve been lost. But I am getting restless, too.

1 Like

I am also in UK with little movement since 18/2:

DPD: 22 Feb 2022 21:22 Lenton Taipei Your parcel is in transit
Hub-EZ: 2022-02-24 20:18:41 Taiwan, Order Created

Congrats to those who have received theirs though!

2 Likes

Same here, although Hub-EZ says ‘Shipment Check Weight’ - I’m assuming it’s awaiting to be assigned onto a flight out of Taiwan.

1 Like

I am in the UK too, and mine is still stuck on 'Check Weight; on Hub-EZ, but Linex tracking has now moved on to Processed for export, so you may want to check that one too.

I think it just seems to be taking so long as we are all so excited about getting our hands on it :slight_smile:

4 Likes

You’re spot on, Linex says ‘Processed for export’ for me too.

4 Likes

Hurrah! I have a tracking number :blush: I do hope everyone else waiting for one either has one or gets it very soon!

Interestingly it’s automatically appeared in my DPD account in their app :thinking:

3 Likes

Just got a stage 5 email.

2 Likes