Batches Shipping Log

Batch 17 in germany here, just got my shipping notification. Im so pumped!!

Batch 15 Charge just went through on my credit card.

Been delays to Australia, hopefully this is a good sign.

2 Likes

Super excited for my batch 17 shipment.

Checked tracking today and it looks like I was briefly less than 100 meters from my laptop on Saturday.

I was walking next to the runway at the airport when the FedEx 757 landed and according to scans, it had to be on the plane cause the plane landed at 0630 and it was at destination sort facility at 0644 having left Memphis TN at 0420

Which means it had to be the 757 that flew it up, 'cause a truck wouldnā€™t have made it in that time. Of course now I have to sit and wait til tomorrow at the earliest for delivery because of the holiday weekend.

3 Likes

My batch 15 Australian order has finally shipped. Im glad that the delays are coming to an end.

4 Likes

Second B15 to Australia update came around nice and fast,

• Shipment picked up
    May 28 2024 03:42 pm

So I guess not all preparing emails are sent at the same time? I had assumed when a batch was preparing then all customers in that batch would get the preparing emailā€¦ Iā€™m Batch 18 but havnā€™t recieved an email yet. Iā€™ve been checking every 5 minutes, every day since Thursday :wink:

Prep email go out as a batch. Some people have lost theirs in spam folders etc.

Hmmmā€¦ thatā€™s concerning thenā€¦ The first thing I did was check my spam folderā€¦ Iā€™ve made sure itā€™s definitely not gone in there.

Batch 16, itā€™s at my local FedEx facility but itā€™s not expected to come until tomorrow :sob:

Delivered!!!

3 Likes

Same here, got my Batch 17 on 5/28. Now to assemble and configure it!

Got a framework emailā€¦ Iā€™m in batch 18 it wasnā€™t the Shipping notification.

So close!

Batch 18. My CC just got charged, but no email

1 Like

Batch 19 prep email recieved

5 Likes

Batch 19 email received!

3 Likes

Batch 19 prep email received!

2 Likes

Batch 19 email received here too

1 Like

Same received my batch 19 prep email

1 Like

Batch 18, card charged.

Batch 18 Got the email two weeks ago and, based on my order in the profile, it has an amount owed of $0. Iā€™m guessing the shipping email should be coming soon.