Batches Shipping Log

Batch 17 shipped. Expected delivery 5/29. Georgia, USA.

2 Likes

My Batch 17 order has shipped. It says it will be here in New York by Wednesday, 29MAY… but we’ll see.

1 Like

I present my new laptop!

Turns out I was jebaited by my parents sending me a gift for dog sitting! :sweat_smile:

I did receive my shipping notification, however. Scheduled for delivery May 29th. :crossed_fingers:

10 Likes

Hey, Framework! No shipping love for southern Ontario yet? I’m starting to feel left out! :cry: :laughing:

(Yes, I’m joking. Mostly. :wink:)

Batch 18. Got my prep email a few minutes ago

3 Likes

My brother in B18 got his prep email just now!

Batch 18 prep email came in today :grimacing:

My Batch 17 just hit Alaska about half an hour ago!

My laptop in batch 18 is being prepped :smiley:

1 Like

Same here, I got my batch 18 prep email a couple hours ago. SO BEGINS THE HYPE

1 Like

Batch 18, just got my prep email: “Your order is expected to ship between 4 and 21 days from today.” That is a WIDE window, innit?

3 Likes

Batch 16. I got mine yesterday🍾
They said it was going to be delivered today but I saw it was sitting in the local FedEx facility, so I picked it up myself.

Here is my timeline:
2024/01/19 Ordered
2024/05/13 Prep email
2024/05/21 Card charged
2024/05/21 Shipping notification
2024/05/24 Scheduled arrival in Germany

4 Likes

My B16 was delivered to Italy yesterday, one day ahead of the FedEx scheduled delivery date.

1 Like

I picked up my Batch 16 DIY from the local FedEx depot yesterday! The shipping status went from “delayed shrug” to “we missed you!”, so that was odd. I’m in the Chicago area.

Now I’ll have the long weekend to get it up and running.

1 Like

Holy moly that was fast! From Taiwan yesterday at 4 am my time to delivery at 8:45 am! Batch 17 delivered!

5 Likes

Batch 17, five days early? :eyes:

Kq9Tk1B

3 Likes

It’s so exciting isn’t it!!?!???

Exciting indeed! Delivery confirmed! :partying_face:

My B16 laptop cleared customs 2 days ago and is now at the destination sort facility in Denver! Might even arrive tomorrow!

1 Like

By the way: Thank you all so much for providing this Thread. It has been really helpful. I am in Batch 18 and when the time frame of the most recent badges holds up, I may receive my Framework exactly while I am at GPN (biggish German maker/hacker meetup). (Ironic, I know)

But well well well. Time to flex one last time with my janky Steam Deck Setup I have been daily driving for a year now, because my laptop decided to break the day my Steam Deck arrived. :grimacing:

3 Likes