Consider adding display panel brackets (image inside) to market place

I got some e-mails this morning about Framework 16 stuff in stock, good to see and I noticed that the display brackets are not on there ( I assumed they was but never checked )

Would you consider adding these to your market place.

I would contact support about this but I wasn’t able to attach an image so I’m can attach the link to this thread instead

Thanks

2 Likes

Hey there, as far as I know, the brackets should be a part of the display kit we have on the marketplace. I’m trying to understand the request here, are you asking us to create a new listing and sell this item separately?

Thanks!

2 Likes

I believe so.

I also would like to see it added. There are many display panels in the NE160QDM family of panels that could potentially work in the Framework Laptop 16 (I believe @Joseph_Schroedl is trying a Mini LED panel), adding the bracket as a standalone listing to the marketplace would help with exploring aftermarket panel options.

2 Likes

Yes, please. Although, I plan on attempting a 3D print of the brackets when I get my mini LED panel.

2 Likes

Yes, as I was looking at my panel, I noticed it’s possible for me to damage that part ( brackets ) of the panel but not the entire panel, it would be a waste for you guys to send a whole new panel just because of some damaged panel brackets

There are some panels I’m interested in

2 Likes

Be careful with the panel you order. Even though Framework uses the NE160QDM family it appears to be custom.

2 Likes