Feature Request Megathread - Input Module

if there are any posts we have merged by mistake please DM me or any of our moderators and we will split them again.

2 Likes

Has anybody considered a cat deterrent module, to keep it from walking across the keyboard?

Iā€™m thinking perhaps a glue trap on each side of the keyboard. Or maybe metal pads that deliver electric shocks. The former would be easier to implement of course, but it does come with some downsides.

YARN | I'm calling PETA. | The Best Man Holiday (2013) | Video clips by quotes | 818ed97b | ē“—

4 Likes

While that would be the most effective I think op may still want their cat.

1 Like

1 Like

I got the LED matrix spacers and the macropad and numpad which was a little crazy and i cannot live without the numpad or macropad. mostly macropad now. but i would love to be able to use the LED matrix spacers in place of the touchpad spacers. so i could have both the macropad and the LED matrix going at same time. is there a way to have a through hole flexible pcb made that allows the pogo pins to push through and still power the macropad but split to be able to power whatever is in the touchpad spacer locations? im just throwing it out there but not sure if that is even possible.