Framework Community Forums - Feedback and Updates Thread

It has been fixed now.

2 Likes

I’ve been an avid user of Discourse since it was first launched; I’m a regular on at least a dozen Discourse sites every day.

For all of those sites, my usual mode of operation is to watch the ‘New’ page to see all of the topics that were created since my last visit, read the ones that are of interest, and use ‘Dismiss new…’ when I’m done so the remaining topics won’t show up in the list anymore. This allows me to follow the topics that are interesting, and be aware of all new topics.

Even though I’ve set the user preference to consider topics ‘new’ when I haven’t read them, ‘New’ never appears as a top-level page in this site. It seems like it may have been suppressed in the ‘Framework’ theme that the site is using.

2 Likes

No, it’s really not :slight_smile:

It’s available under the /new path, I have it setup in a custom category in my menu,

4 Likes

We have it now! Thanks for the feedback!!

3 Likes

About time they brought “new” back. I was sad when they removed it months ago.

1 Like

I genuinely don’t know why or how it was removed, but it’s back now!

3 Likes

Your Discourse installation is broken, it’s not possible to post uname with -a argument (in one word with just a space in between), see Discourse forum somewhat broken, I can't post the command to show the linux kernel version - #6 by Daniel_Gibson

Please fix this, it’s extremely irritating/frustrating!

1 Like