FW16 Batch 10 Guild

Just received my shipping info im in the the states.

1 Like

I also received shipping info and my status page changed directly from “Pre-order placed” to “Shipped”. It’s scheduled to arrive on Monday (I’m in the Seattle, WA, USA area).

What is your ETA?

Monday, April 22

1 Like

My shipment did reach Paris/France. Maybe that is interesting for other customers from Europe, too.

Estimated delivery in Germany will be on Monday, but i hope that it might arrive here tomorrow. Would be possible, if FedEx would send it on a truck over night. Fingers crossed …

If it has cleared customs, I would expect it to arrive tomorrow based on this post from another German.

Out of curiosity, would you be willing to share your shipping log once it arrives? My machine just arrived in Angeles city, I’m pretty sure I won’t receive it before the weekend, but it’s nice to have an idea of the steps it needs to go through :smile:.

sure, will do.
so far this is my log:

Ah, clearing customs… right now mine has been seemingly hanging out in Alaska because of a “clearance delay.” Hoping it doesn’t take too long.
EDIT: should probably add, does anyone know if it’s normal for it to have been in customs for about a day? I’ve never had anything shipped overseas before.

I did order a skin for my FW16 at dbrand.
That is stuck at customs for 3 days now …
Let’s see which packet will arrive first

Still no shipping notice and I’m in the US…

2 Likes

Same here, I’m in Canada.

2 Likes

Same here… I’m EU Germany.

1 Like

I’m guessing the more bare-bones kits are shipping first since that’s less of a logistical issue than having to supply vendor parts on top of what framework manufactures themselves, so someone like me who has storage and ram in my order will probably wait longer to get a shipment notice. Might be wrong though, this is pure speculation on my part.

A friend of mine, also EU, got his notice yesterday, he went all out with his order, so idk.

1 Like

Same batch?

I got my shipping confirmation at 3:11am (CST) on April 17th. US keyboard layout, regular numpad, no GPU. Pretty basic config.

Since about 11am on the 17th, FedEx has said it’s stuck in Anchorage, AK with the “Shipment subject to anti-dumping/ countervailing review. Shipment held for agreement to pay duty. Fedex will contact importer” message that others have received. @Destroya, do we need to do anything or is this handled by Framework? Thank you for all the updates!

EDIT: For anyone seeing this post from Googling the FedEx customs message, you don’t have to do anything! Framework is tracking and taking care of this when it comes up.

Nope, you don’t have to do anything, our logistics team is tracking each one of these shipments and taking the necessary actions, you can sit back, relax and wait for the shipment to arrive. thanks for your patience :heart:

7 Likes

Glad to hear y’all are keeping on top of stuff! I can’t wait

Just received my shipping email!!!
I’m french.

1 Like

Yes he is also the same batch