FW16 Batch 10 Guild

Upstate NY, USA here! At the moment, FedEx estimates it’s going to come on Friday.

1 Like

Got my email at 1 am CEST. Charged through giro pay at 10 am (I am eu)

I got charged last night around 6pm EST, no e-mail about the payment going through, waiting for a tracking number.

Are the payment and tracking emails separate? I was also charged yesterday and I see payment updated on my Framework account, but I never got any communication from Framework.

Same here, got charged but no new emails

Hola
Yes, it seems to be the norm that payment completed does not trigger an email notification to the purchaser. Checking your order status just seemingly gets updated.

However, shipping notification is separate and can happen from 1 day to several days after payment.

1 Like

Thank you!

Just out of curiosity, what’s the status on your order? Mine shows the payment went through but the order status is still at Pre-Order Placed

Payment still not made here, I have the “Pre-order Placed” status too.

Hola
Pending: Waiting on shipping notification
Destination: Toronto, Canada

Thanks a lot, I’ll wait to see if it updates today/overnight and will contact support tomorrow if not.

1 Like

Mine’s still at “Pre-Order Confirmed” even though payment has been taken. Not sure how much faith to have in the status :man_shrugging:

I have order status “Pre-Order Confirmed”, with a remaining amount due of 0.00€ and the payment history correctly showing yesterday’s charging. My bank notified me also they accepted the operation, so definitely I think there’s maybe an intermediate state where they’ve correctly received the sum, but not yet switched to “Status: Payment Completed”.

Anyway I’ve contacted support, in case something relevant will come up, I’ll post here.

2 Likes

Thx :+1:

I have the “Pre-Order Confirmed” status as well with a $0 remaining balance. Hopefully it’s all normal and we will all get our shipment notification soon :crossed_fingers:

My payment was recorded by Framework as being on Tuesday 16 April but still managed to be shown by my Bank in Eastern Australia (17 hours ahead) as being “Paid on 16 April”, however I’m still to receive any “Payment Complete” advice which, according to their email on the 11th, is supposedly when they prepare and ship within “1-3 business days”. Or do they just wait until they have a tracking number before advising us that payment is complete? I hope that mine gets shipped before the weekend!

1 Like

about order status in relation to a received payment, that’s support answer:

Thanks for reaching out. We’re here to assist you with your inquiry.

There is nothing wrong with the payment. Upon review of the order, it is
already in “Paid” status. Once an order has been fully paid for and processed,
the order is locked as it enters a stage of preparation for shipment. We will
send you a shipping email with the tracking number once your order leaves the
warehouse. Again, thank you for your order.

If we can assist you with anything else, please let us know.

my order status is still “Pre-Order Confirmed”, with due amunt 0.00€ and payment history correctly showing april 16 payment, support says everything’s ok. I’m going to wait for the shipping email, and just relax :smile:

3 Likes

Payment was now successful

1 Like

Thanks! I’d pestered them enough about not showing my updated card number on my pre-order, and initially not seeming to understand what I was worried about. They debited the correct card and then showed it in payment details along with my $0 balance owing. It’s good to see shipments happening, although I’m still eagerly waiting for mine!

I just got my shipping notification now! For reference I’m from Spain (This was also the first batch that was available when they opened here, I’m so excited :D) Also mine was in Pre-order confirmed as well up until like 5 minutes ago because I had just checked ahaha.

1 Like