FW16 Batch 10 Guild

Ironically, my package arrived in Cologne, even though it’s meant to be delivered in Belgium.

It mentions both Charles De Gaulle and Cologne, but I’m assuming the paperwork for customs is done in CDG while the package is actually in Cologne.

Same got my shipping notice this morning, headed to Laval QC Canada

All framework components, which is what I was theorizing caused quick shipping, since they don’t need anything outside of their warehouse to fulfill your order.

Delivery on Wednesday apparently :slight_smile:

Okay, just came home from work. Now FedEx says that my packet is in cologne, too.
I guess it came direct from china. And did land in cologne 2 hours ago …

The entry from Charles de Gaulle, France is very confusing.

Now that the packet is only 200 km (125 miles) away, i’m starting to WANT to have that packet in my hands. But i’ll have to wait until monday since framework did send the Paket with the “Deliver Weekday” option. Which is totally okay for free shipping.
But knowing that my FW16 is now that damn close makes it hard to wait for a whole weekend …

I think that is where FedEx handles the customs paperwork. It also shows up for some other people.

Mine also shows Charles de Gaulle and Cologne, I think it’s as @mathsaey says and the airport is where the customs paperwork is done. So excited for it to arrive! They probably don’t deliver on weekends so I’m hoping for monday ^u^

no, they won’t deliver on saturday. When you open “shipment facts” on the FedEx tracking webpage, you’ll read “SPECIAL HANDLING SECTION
Deliver Weekday”

1 Like

My status is the exact same as yours, down to the minute. Also hoping to get it on Monday!

1 Like

I suspect all notebooks for Europe were sent to Cologne on the same pallet and are now being separated there and then individually forwarded.

This may be a bit delusional ahaha but I think our laptops are on that plane! They seem to be going back from Cologne to CDG before being forwarded, which matches with shipping logs that other people posted.

2 Likes

Noooo, dont fly away! :joy:
I live northeast from cologne, on the edge of that map

1 Like

The Fedex website clears this a bit:

Edit:
Seeing eko’s post I’ll just add another picture:

grafik

That makes it maybe easier to guess if it could be a Fedex plane. :smiley:

2 Likes

Cologne is closer to me than CDG, so I hope my laptop is not on that plane :joy:.

If it is, it just passed a few kilometers away from me when it passed over Belgium.

Take a look to see if you find a parachute in your garden. :wink:

1 Like

My is out for delivery right now. Im in central us.

Got mine delivered this morning in central US.

2 Likes

Surprisingly, my laptop is out for delivery! Shipped yesterday, originally expected on Monday. That’s fast!

(Seattle, WA, USA)

Well just a heads up for anyone else waiting on their laptop. I got my shipping notification Thursday morning and that day saw it was going to need a signature. I logged into the FedEx site Thursday evening and signed for the package online. I checked first thing this morning and it still said the package was set to be delivered on the 22nd. Around 9:30 this morning I get two texts one for a different package and one for framework that I missed because they sent two side by side. At 10:30 they attempted delivery and didn’t leave the package even though I signed for it.

Props to Fedex for getting it delivered so fast but I wish I would have had more than an hour notice to know it was getting delivered today and to make arrangements. To everyone else keep a close eye on that tracking and enjoy the laptop! Looking forward to seeing the beast in person.

(Texas, USA)

2 Likes

Update: Aftership (as I expected) no longer says mine is going to come today. I wonder what it is that customs is holding it for