FW16 Batch 10 Guild

:eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes:

7 Likes

Yup, just been charged. Anticipation is growing!

1 Like

Ha you beat me to it. Just got charged.

1 Like

Itโ€™s happeningโ€ฆ Just had a payment authorisation request on my card!!! :blush::blush::blush:

Just need to wait for them to attempt the payment again now Iโ€™ve authorised it!!

1 Like

NGL I ran here to be the first :smiley:

7 Likes

Ha I got the notification from my bank and ran to create an account, but didnโ€™t count on staff beating me to it :rofl:

2 Likes

Me too. Just got charged

1 Like

Just chargedd! Heck yeah!

1 Like

Me too :grin:

1 Like

Charged as well, hoping I get the extra fast shipping others were talking about

2 Likes

Looks like I also got charged! I donโ€™t think Iโ€™ve been this excited for something in a long time!!

3 Likes

Yep, Iโ€™ve been charged, here in Aus, as well. :smiley:

2 Likes

Weirdly happy of just being charged, Italy.

2 Likes

Got a charge attempt yesterday at 23:40, but CC rejected it, so I quickly paid the invoice via EPS :slight_smile:

I just happened to wake up in the middle of the night and check my phone, and it looks like I already have a tracking number. I got it not too long ago by the looks of things. Hopefully Iโ€™m not too excited to go back to sleep!

Have received an email with my tracking number, too. My FW16 is allready being shipped

4 Likes

Damn
From F5โ€™ing my email on Monday and Tuesday looking for my payment processed email, now I am doing the same but for a shipping notice.

@Matthew_B and @schentuu , you folks are real lucky. Mind saying where you are? US, Can, EU, Auz-NZ?

3 Likes

Dealing with CC issues on my end. Card is unblocked, but that didnโ€™t solve my payment issue yet in the payment page.

1 Like

Credit card got charged (booked on todayโ€™s date), but no payment captured email yet. Anxiously awaiting that mail + the shipment notification. Will probably get it early next week, but the possibility of getting it right before the weekend is still realistic enough that Iโ€™m holding out hope :sweat_smile:.

Iโ€™m from EU: Germany. And regarding to FedEx my shipment will arrive on Monday morning local time.
Wish you good luck that your FW16 will be shipped as soon as possible, too.

2 Likes