FW16 Batch 12 Guild

Same here. My FW may be on the same pallet as yours. I expect notice of some kind very soon as a new shift arrives.

1 Like

In Australia (Sydney) myself and just received shipping info. Weirdly, didnā€™t receive any confirmation of payment via email either.

Yep exact same pallet. Like you said, should see some good movement today.

1 Like

Yep, my email arrived this morning, looks like we have a reasonable number coming to the UK in one hit. :+1:

Mine says delivery May 3rd (this Friday).

Now will the 96GB memory get here first, or the laptop. I suspect the laptop will be first, so Iā€™ll have to wait for the memory to arrive - and that could be 2-3 weeks :roll_eyes:

Prairies of Canada here, got my email early this morning around 0300. Happy itā€™s finally on its way :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thereā€™s currently a FedEx flight from Taiwan which lines up with my tracking info. https://uk.flightaware.com/live/flight/FDX14/history/20240430/1246Z/RCTP/PANC

Iā€™m guessing a few of our orders are on this flight.

Will be interesting to try and track the connecting flight(s) bound for the UK.

mine is doing all kinds of weird thingsā€¦Taiwan ā†’ AK ā†’ TN ā†’ AKā€¦not sure what is going on, but I am fairly certain it is not arriving today, lol

I was wrong ā€¦ seems it was this flight: FX5196 (FDX5196) FedEx Flight Tracking and History 30-Apr-2024 (TPE / RCTP-CRK / RPLC) - FlightAware

Mine appears to be stuck waiting on Customs in AK for approaching a day now.

Mine juste arrived in Paris, It may be delivered tomorrow morning

Interesting, mine says it is going via the Philipines.

Yep. I followed a plane out of the Philippines at the same time as my tracking info, to China. https://uk.flightaware.com/live/flight/FDX5960/history/20240430/1533Z/RPLC

Wouldnā€™t be surprised if itā€™s not possible to go direct from Taiwan to China due to tensions.

Edit: And my tracking status has updated to say itā€™s arrived in GUANGZHOU

Looks like mines on the same journey, at last.

Just woke up to my ā€œshippingā€ email too. No ā€œpayment completeā€ email. Cheers.

1 Like

[translation] I donā€™t know if it was mentioned by the batches before us but we benefit from the solution to not have keyboard flexion. the rubber pads have already been placed

2 Likes

Fortunately it got through customs yesterday, but now hasnā€™t made it to my city yet, and my tracking has been updated to tomorrow by 12-noon. Supposedly. Seems it actually may have actually left the Indianapolis hub about 2 hours ago. If itā€™s on a plane thereā€™s a chance itā€™ll be out for delivery tomorrow.

sigh

And I was so looking forward to being able to go through full OS install/setup tonight!

Fortunately work is letting me stay home tomorrow (hybrid) rather than go into the office, so Iā€™ll be around to receive and sign for it.

My package says ā€œno signature requiredā€ when I go and track it on FedExā€™s site, might be worth checking that just in case.

Mine says Indirect signature required, but if it no signature was required, no way am I letting it sit on my stoop any amount of time. Way too much money. Havenā€™t had anything stolen yet, Iā€™m far enough in from the street, but thereā€™s always a first time.

EDIT: Ohh! At Destination Sort Facility. Looks like my chances of getting it tomorrow went way up.

I finally got an update that said:
Departed FedEx hub
Apr 30 2024 04:03 pm
Ā· ANCHORAGE, AK, 99502, US, United States
It sat for about 25 hours in Anchorage waiting on customs.
Delivery was projected at Taiwan to be May 1, by 12 PM.
That will be a push IMO. But perhapsā€¦
It need to arrive at Chicago or Indianapolis before it reaches me.

I should be home all day, so no problem with the signature.

My Canada-bound shipment left Anchorage at 18:02 MST today and I believe itā€™s on FDX108 headed for Indianapolis or Memphis? ADS-B Exchange - track aircraft live Not sure whatā€™s gonna happen next but weā€™ll see