FW16 Batch 12 Guild

Go to: https://frame.work/
Pick the account menu.
Pick orders.
From there you can see your status and track the package if it has been shipped.

1 Like

Personally I was charged on Thursday after getting the ā€œpreparing batchā€ email. Ordered 23 Sep 2023, 8 input modules, added SSD and spacers after getting preparing batch email if that changes anything re shipment.

I check that too, still pre ordered, but have been phantom billed

Mine was confirmed 7 days ago. so there are 7 days between the confirmation email and the arrival of the computer

Itā€™s not a guarantee that the time is 7 days. I also got the prep email 7 days ago, but have not received my shipping email yet.

1 Like

I also got a text from FedEx at 8:01 AM starting their tracking. And you can opt in for tracking messages/email from them.

In the email there was a date to have the money in place by, what was that date?

We got the prep email on the 22nd. It said to check delivery address and payment method by the 24th.

1 Like

Super annoying, still in Clearance Delay this morning. Emailed FW last night, weā€™ll see if thereā€™s anything theyā€™re able to do.

I do not know, because I found that I was not getting the emails.
And my ISP reported that frame.work (the email domain) was on a Spam list as being possibly spammy. Probably because there are many spam related sites on the .work domains.
Did not matter since my laptop payment went to a credit card.

Hey, looks like itā€™s cleared! Estimated delivery is tomorrow, before 12-noon (weā€™ll see). But Iā€™m hopeful for tomorrow. Yippee!

1 Like

On the way

Arrived at FedEx location

ANCHORAGE, AK

4/29/24 1:04 PM

I think I figured out why it might have had clearance delay. It hit available for clearance Friday afternoon. Figures.

Got my shipping email this morning CST, and now itā€™s in AK marked as available for clearance. Only a few more days!

1 Like

Has anyone still not received their shipping email? Iā€™m still waiting and my order status is unchanged. Iā€™m in the UK.

Also UK. Iā€™m still waiting too.

UK here. No shipping email yet.

Received ā€œWeā€™re preparing your batch!ā€ email, payment taken, payment approved a few days ago but still no email advising payment and shipping info. I know being in OZ we are a day ahead of everyone else, but thought i would have received some kind of advice that shipping was imminent/ approvedā€¦

Just had the shipping email. Currently at ā€œLabel Createdā€ stage. Will get a delivery date once handed over to FedEx.

Got my shipping email about 30 mins ago!