Me too!! :smiley:

1 Like

It’s time!

1 Like

It’s happening!

1 Like

i just got mine too!!! im so excited

1 Like

Kubuntu FTW. Needed Ubuntu for a work thing, I find it disappointing.

1 Like

Oh BOY! Its finally our turn!

1 Like

The email has arrived and I can’t wait :tada: Would have to share it directly with my instance :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Lol, must have been only a few minutes between my post and the arrival of the mail.
:partying_face:

Just ordered the RAM :smiley:

This is exciting!

Well after 3 nights of expedition into Ubuntu I managed to get some games working specifically the deal breaker (FFXIV). However it wants to run on the iGPU and gets terrible performance. There ended up being a lot of work just to get stuff running sometimes. However I had one more thing that I couldn’t get working that also ended up being a deal breaker (PKIs). So I’m going to probably end up using Windows on my FW16.

ip address, or just ip addr or ip a for short. ifconfig is very old and obsolete now, and newer distros usually don’t install it by default.

Well, lucky me, there’s webmin for Linux servers and the first interface is configured at the setup :wink:

Hello, Framework quite accelerated to pushing out the batches. I wasn’t expecting the email not before monday, tomorrow.
I’ll install OpenSuSE, some fiddeling expected, at other batch I already have read some problems.
Anyone else have ordered the blank ANSI RGB keyboard?

Currently my prediction looks as following, with May 1st being targeted for payment by Framework:

I’d be happy, if the card is charged on the 30th of April and the Laptop arrives on the 3rd of May, but the last batch delivered that fast between mail and arrival was Batch 5, soooo… that might be too optimistic. But I won’t complain, if it happens that fast :smiley:

1 Like

Is the holiday relevant for credit card debits?

Well, no bank operates on weekends and public holidays, so while the charge may be initiated on may 1st, it will likely go through not before the 2nd. It could be, that you’re able to confirm the transaction on the 1st though. But I don’t know, how communications work between banks, when there’s a holiday for one and not the other. I expect the payment be fulfilled on 2nd.

I’m curious, so far everything has always arrived immediately at BUNQ, even at weekends and on public holidays.

In the end it doesn’t really matter, we’re counting days now, guys, not months, not weeks, DAYS! :wink:

1 Like

yes, that’s why every day counts :stuck_out_tongue: