FW16 Batch 14 Guild

Looks like I was charged yesterday, as well! No shipping email yet, though.

Also had charges on my card yesterday afternoon. I’ll be expected the shipping email by next week then.

I accepted the payment, now i’m waiting for my money to be taken. I can’t wait any longer !!!

I went for 32GB (2x16) Crucial 5600 (CT2K16G56C46S5) as well as a Crucial T500 2TB 2280 NVMe SSD (CT2000T500SSDD8)

1 Like

Clearance delay in Anchorage

2 Likes

That seems to be normal, I’ve seen it in other batches as well, sounds like they expect clearance to happen in 2-3 business days, longer than that and you file a support ticket for their logistics team to look into. I think batch 13 had the same questions about 5 days ago :wink:

EDIT: looks like folks in batch 13 are still seeing this today FW16 Batch 13 Guild - #238 by Destroya

Yeah, I saw that too. I was just hoping against hope that it would arrive before mother’s day because I am giving my mother my old laptop as a mothers day gift. Hopefully she doesn’t write me out of the will for her present being a bit late. :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

to be fair i have no idea how i found out mine shipped/where the tracking number came from…. i didnt get an email saying i was charged tho the one saying it shipped mustve been deleted from my inbox as i cant find it

Got charged on the 7th. No email yet though.

I’ve just received a tracking number! Let’s see how long it takes.

So, I received the payment notification on monday, and I just got the mail that it has been shipped. It should arrive Tuesday 14th. I’m in France. So for the ones in Europe it should not be too long anymore !

Got my shipping notification at 2:40am this morning! (I’m in the US (Oklahoma))

My order finally shipped!!!

Still nothing for me :sob:, I’ll give up, there’s no point in carrying on anymore. :rofl:

Maybe log into their site to see if there is something holding it up?

I’m going to presume it’s a date order thing, I was end of November when I ordered, but nothing seems to be holding it up:

1 Like

Yeah, seeing as the remaining amount is 0 it should be fine.

1 Like

Yeah I’ve ordered mine on Nov 24th and it still not shipped if that can reassure you :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I also ordered on the 22nd. Mine shipped yesterday

1 Like

Still waiting for my order to ship :pouting_woman:

1 Like