FW16 Batch 14 Guild

Mine was also ordered in November.

Do you get another email saying it shipped? Or do you just have to keep checking your account?

I received an email with the tracking # this morning.

My company ordered it, so I receive updates from our accounts person. She has not received any notification that it’s been shipped or paid…I’m going to do some digging on my own to see what I can find.

I had not received a shipping notification either. But if you read the batch prep email carefully, it says, “Once final payment is captured”. I looked at my credit card, and the payment is not yet captured, it’s still in pending. So people who’s payments were captured faster, for whatever reason (debit vs. credit? Different banks or credit card networks?) may be getting shipped faster.

1 Like

I was also interested in this topic. It does seem to vary based on financial institution and card type. With my Visa, it states the transaction as pending, but my bank explicitly states the funds have been withdrawn successfully. However, no email was received from Framework thus far.

1 Like

Looks like I was charged yesterday, as well! No shipping email yet, though.

Also had charges on my card yesterday afternoon. I’ll be expected the shipping email by next week then.

I accepted the payment, now i’m waiting for my money to be taken. I can’t wait any longer !!!

I went for 32GB (2x16) Crucial 5600 (CT2K16G56C46S5) as well as a Crucial T500 2TB 2280 NVMe SSD (CT2000T500SSDD8)

1 Like

Clearance delay in Anchorage

2 Likes

That seems to be normal, I’ve seen it in other batches as well, sounds like they expect clearance to happen in 2-3 business days, longer than that and you file a support ticket for their logistics team to look into. I think batch 13 had the same questions about 5 days ago :wink:

EDIT: looks like folks in batch 13 are still seeing this today FW16 Batch 13 Guild - #238 by Destroya

Yeah, I saw that too. I was just hoping against hope that it would arrive before mother’s day because I am giving my mother my old laptop as a mothers day gift. Hopefully she doesn’t write me out of the will for her present being a bit late. :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

to be fair i have no idea how i found out mine shipped/where the tracking number came from…. i didnt get an email saying i was charged tho the one saying it shipped mustve been deleted from my inbox as i cant find it

Got charged on the 7th. No email yet though.

I’ve just received a tracking number! Let’s see how long it takes.

So, I received the payment notification on monday, and I just got the mail that it has been shipped. It should arrive Tuesday 14th. I’m in France. So for the ones in Europe it should not be too long anymore !

Got my shipping notification at 2:40am this morning! (I’m in the US (Oklahoma))

My order finally shipped!!!

Still nothing for me :sob:, I’ll give up, there’s no point in carrying on anymore. :rofl: