FW16 Batch 15 Guild

I got charged, too!

Debating if I should order my RAM and SSD now, or once I get the ship notification.

Does Framework ship out on weekends? I would assume no.

Awww, I’m batch 15, got the heads-up email but haven’t been charged yet. I hope they charged on Monday. i getting excitedly impatient.

I’m waiting until it’s nearly here… My local computer store only has a 14 day return policy, and I want to be able to return the RAM if it doesn’t work for some reason. I’ve already got an SSD that’s a few years old that I’ll be using.

I just got my shipment notification!

2 Likes

I just received my shipment notification. The laptop will arrive on Wednesday.

Got the shipped notification. ETA is Wednesday May 15.

Same here :smiling_face:. 14-15th I hope I’ll be home when it arrives! But I’m not sure. Might need to ask someone if they can wait at the house for me hopefully

I had mine shipped to my work. Didn’t want to have that much money sitting on the porch.

My area is pretty good when it comes to porch pirates which I really appreciate. The FedEx tracking at least for me. Says it requires an indirect signature to release the package so there’s gladly a bit of protection when it comes to that. I am probably going to print a release form though to put on the door so if they do come before I’m home. I won’t have to wait for a re delivery attempt. Especially as they don’t ever knock and just put a slip immediately.

If i am being honest. I had sent to work so I could play with it as soon as it arrives. Though the $1500 laptop sitting on the front porch is still a concern for me even though I have had no issues with it since I moved in. Maybe I am just being paranoid.

Got my ship notification, should arrive Wednesday.

I havent gotten mine yet, i keep refreshing my email :sob:

2 Likes

Got my shipment notification as well this morning. Expected to arrive Wednesday.

It’s better to be paranoid than to get it stolen! Especially with it being so expensive

I’m lucky since the entrance to my house is on the side of the house after a wooden gate, so packages aren’t visible from the street. I’ve got security cameras too, but I’ve never seen anyone creeping around looking for packages. I live in a very hilly area though, and have a steep driveway. For whatever reason there’s a lower crime rate the higher up the hills you go.

I hope the FedEx delivery date is correct and it does come on Wednesday… I work from home on Wednesdays so it’d be convenient since I’ll already be home.

Also haven’t gotten one yet. :sweat_smile:
Am eagerly waiting

1 Like

My FedEx tracking says that it already arrived in Anchorage… That was fast.

I was originally skeptical that it’d be delivered by Wednesday, but now I’m thinking it might actually happen. The tracking has a time now too - it says it’ll be delivered in the morning on Wednesday (by 12:00 PM).

Yeah, mine just departed Anchorage, and I’ve also got a time-of-day for the delivery too.

Mine departed too! My guess is that they’re on their way from Anchorage to FedEx’s main hub in Memphis for sorting, then they’ll ship out of there.