FW16 Batch 15 Guild

Still waiting for the shipment email… Can’t believe you guys got the shipment emails early. Impatiently staring at my inbox :laughing:

1 Like

The tracker app showed the package arrived at the FedEx Memphis hub. Looks like an on-time delivery for Wednesday.

1 Like

I’m stuck waiting for this shipping delay for Australia to be resolved :sob:. I’m excited for the rest of you guys though!

3 Likes

anyone waiting in the UK?
I still haven’t gotten my email yet

1 Like

Yeah, still haven’t gotten a shipping confirmation order. Definitely won’t get mine Wednesday, that’s for sure…

I’m in the UK. Charged 10th May and still waiting for the dispatch email.

Just got my shipping email, says arriving Thursday!

Yep, same.

Mine just arrived at my local FedEx office, which is about a 20 minute drive away, so it’s definitely coming by tomorrow.

Probably not going to have time to set it up until Sunday though. Hopefully my dbrand skin gets here by then!

Framework 16 just arrived as of a few minutes ago

2 Likes

Nice!!

It’s here! Came a day early. :slight_smile:

European customers watching US customers receive their laptops:

Soon GIFs | GIFDB.com

3 Likes

Mine’s out for delivery today, but I’m not working from home today since I didn’t expect it to come until tomorrow. Wondering if they’ll leave it at the front door (I haven’t pre-signed or authorized them to do so) or if they’ll redeliver tomorrow.

Edit: Good, they left a note rather than just leaving the package without getting a signature.

The framework has arrived! I am going to have fun tonight.:grinning:

1 Like

Is that what you would call ‘over the horizon radar’ … ?

1 Like

I just picked up mine at Fedex.

Just picked mine up at the local FedEx depot. Wasn’t sure if I’d be home when they redeliver tomorrow. The local FedEx depot is literally a 3 minute drive from where I work, which is handy.

Just got my shipment confirmation in the UK. Hopefully other UK folks get theirs too

1 Like

Just received my dispatch email in the UK!

1 Like