FW16 Batch 19 Guild

Does this help?

I have a few windows license from a VM I’m hoping I can just transfer to my Framework laptop. We’ll see if that goes as smoothly as I hope.

Maybe, I guess we’ll see when I get it.

there are many disk cloning softwares out there

Batch 13 got charged, and batch 14 got their prep emails!

Ordered in mid April. My use case is as a “portable desktop” that I can occasionally use around the house or travel with. Primarily used for dev work (.NET wooo) and the occasional gaming session :slight_smile:

As ordered:
Ryzen 9 7840 (almost as good)
Radeon RX 7700S dGPU
BYO RAM (purchased 2x16GB Crucial, will upgrade as needed)
BYO SSD (purchased 4TB SN850 WD Black for a good price locally)
BYO OS (will run Windows main, maybe Linux on a second drive but I have a separate laptop for that)
Light up keyboard
Black spacers & numpad
Power adapter (not many other 180W options!)
2xUSB C
2x USB A
1x display port
1x 3.5mm audio

Looking forward to it! Cautiously hoping to get it about a month from now but as long as it’s here by the end of June I’m happy.
Good to meet all my fellow late-adopters :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: I’ll be seeing you around.

2 Likes

Nice specs! Also from the way charges and batch emails are ramping up, you should definitely be getting it by the end of June. Also getting it a month from now doesn’t seem to be out of the question, as shown in the far predictions chart. (Thanks to TwigGlenn4)

3 Likes

Batch 14 has been charged, and batch 15 got their prep emails! We’re getting closer to our time each week!!

1 Like

I’ve never so eagerly monitored a forum and waited on the edge of my seat for something like this. To think we will most likely get emails and even see some B19 ship in May certainly exceeded my expectations!

1 Like

Same here! Although it looks like it’s gonna be June 1st according to the predictions that we will get the prep emails. However as it’s ramping up, so late May is very much a possibility.

1 Like

since our batch is only on the far predictions graph, its not going to be entirely accurate. before we got the batch 16 heads up email, batch 15 card charges and batch 14 arrivals, the graph put us much earlier:
those 3 things seemed to happen a little delayed (or as theyre entirely based on user reports, it could be just that the users who would have reported werent on the earlier side) and the way the graph is extrapolated makes the delay skew the data a bit

i havent done much with graphs for a while but if i were to draw a rough line of best fit id say itd probably be more like this (forgive the crude line):

id say most likely we should expect heads-up emails within the final week of may (i did not draw lines for card charge/arrival as once the email arrives its generally just a week or so before its arrived)

2 Likes

Absolutely agree they aren’t perfectly accurate, and right now is a really bad time for predictions as they are starting to get much faster. There was also a labor day midway through the most recent batch info stuff so everything is skewed right now.

So taking both graphs in mind, I would say probably between the last week of may and June 1st is a good estimate. I doubt we will get the shipped before June 1st though.

2 Likes

never have i ever wanted to speed up time this much… would probably regret it later though

2 Likes

People in batch 14 have started receiving their laptops!

3 Likes

Batch 15 just got charged

3 Likes

batch 15 is starting to ship!
Update, batch 16 got their prep emails a little over 16 or so hours ago, and 15 is starting to get their laptops!

2 Likes

Status page for my order (batch 19) just switched to ‘Batch 19 - Ships June’. Given that batches 20 and 21 also say ‘ship june’ we could expect Batch 19 to ship very early June!

3 Likes

The prediction charts have been saying June 1st, so I’m pretty sure that confirms it. We’re in the end game now guys!

2 Likes

Let’s Go!!! I have never been so eager to drop >$2k and get my hands on something like this. I also recently backed the UGreen NAS Kickstarter so I’m gonna have a TON of fun upgrading my house with all this tech.

1 Like

Woah, batch 17 is getting their emails already now. At this rate, we might start getting our emails in about a week, 2 max.

3 Likes

I know right, my wallet fears this laptop greatly.

2 Likes