FW16 Batch 21 Guild

Did you tryputing it on a vacation hold?

I haven’t got the option either, it may not be available until it reaches the final delivery station

Congrats. Also got mine in today. Ended up contacting FedEx if I could come pick it up, that was allright. W11 with Christitus tweaks and Atlas OS up and running. It’s super snappy.

1 Like

That’s not it, it’s just that I’m gonna be at work at that time. (People have responsibilities on workdays? Crazy!)

The panel just says it can’t do anything:

Got mine a few hours ago. Still setting up, but here it is with the white dbrand skin on.

1 Like

Confirmed, my laptop is on FX9 meaning it will be in the UK in less than an hour, there is a chance, however slim it might be, that I get my laptop tomorrow.

It seems the plane puts down in both those places to offload and/or load a pallet or two of freight. Possibly to also refuel.

Got my laptop after trying to reroute it to a local facility which ended up being closed, but was home when they tried delivering it. Pretty easy to assemble and looks and feels pretty good.

Mine said 10.something pounds, but I didn’t have the GPU, so 11 would sound about right.

:rofl: The bone in my leg is aching, but it is my left leg, so that won’t stop me driving the car …

All works well, I’m happy.

Woke up and it’s at my local facility literally 5 minutes away, if they don’t attempt delivery today I’ll for pick it up myself. The button on the FedEx website to change delivery is broken.

EDIT: Out for delivery! 1 day ahead of schedule, I’ll take that!

And she’s here! love this thing already, just gotta migrate everything now

2 Likes

FedEx noticed the fragile sticker and decided to crush that corner of the box :man_facepalming:

Thankfully framework pack these things pretty well!

Luckily it still works :grimacing:

1 Like

My destination is also Germany and it just got picked up by FedEx in Taiwan today, how long did yours take from there to you?

4 days

1 Like

That seems ridiculous especially since it’s a system that’s around or over $2000 most likely