FW16 Batch 21 Guild

typed this up from my 16 :smiley: so far happy with it. now to order upgrades lol

1 Like

Looks like mine arrived at the regional facility about 15 minutes ago. 30 miles to go

Meanwhile FX5030 just landed 1hr late. Hoping to get a tracking update shortly.

My laptop has been less than 10 miles from me for a full day :frowning:

No one was at home sadly, contacted FedEx and can pick it up after work so that’s all fine. Should have it late afternoon hopefully!

1 Like

Honestly no clue where mine is, I had a tracking update from Dubai but it was “On the way” rather than an actual scan I think, I also had one in India earlier. Not convinced it was actually in either of those places. Pretty sure it’s in Cologne currently but I’ve had no update and my estimated delivery date has disappeared.

FX5030 has a second leg onto Paris which departs in an hour shortly (Timezones lol), will be interesting to see if I get anything then or if it is actually in Dubai.

EDIT: Think I was wrong, the Dubai scan lines up exactly with the departure of FX5279 to Paris. Seems like there are two different Europe routes going

Mine was arrived at the destionation sort facility, and then magically appeared at the local hub.

it’s here!

2 Likes

FedEx says the package with my laptop weight 11.6 pounds. Is this accurate for this kind of shipment?

it’s a bit inaccurate, but mine said the same

This is what mine says as well.

I got the 7700, numberpad, regular spacers, matrix spacers, 8 expansion cards, and the regular expansion bay. Also the power cable. I wouldn’t think they get heavier than that.

I got a similar config except I got 6 expansion cards and no matrix spacers.

I bought the macro pad too on a seperate order. It showed up yesteray, so I’ve been tapping on it pretending I have the whole laptop all day.

Until now

Might have to quit my job or something so I can go home and get it.

coughcough* I’m feeling very ill all of the sudden…

Also got mine setup!

I can’t get mine set up until Sunday because I’m not going to be home until then👎

I ordered mine two days ago, I wonder when I’ll get it! The order is marked in placed or confirmed, but I can get no idea when it would get shipped. Any idea?

In their announcement that they were out of pre-order stage, they said that orders should be shipping 1-2 weeks after being placed, and that hopefully that would soon go down to 5 days.

FX5279 was correct, mine is now in Paris, hopefully it will be flying out on FX9 which is the next flight to the UK. Fingers crossed for tomorrow or friday

Mine is also in Paris now, estimated delivery is this Friday. Unfortunately I’m not gonna be at home at the time of delivery so I’d like to change that, but the Delivery Options panel on FedEx’s website doesn’t work.