FW16 Batch 4 Guild

Hmmm… I haven’t been charged yet. But hey, great news that it’s starting!

I didn’t get charged either, out of curiosity anyone with dGPU got charged ? And anyone with a Macropad ?

Curious here too, do some of you have one of the keyboards variants that made some batch 1 & 2 orders super late ?

Ordered without GPU, but with Linux international English keyboard. No mail received yet of being charged. But remaining amount is now 0 while viewing my order.

Have been charged :smiley: - no mail so far.

2 Likes

Yes, I ordered black rgb, macro pad, and dGPU.

2 Likes

I didn’t get the GPU and I ordered a standard german keyboard with a numpad.
No macropad. I might order one later, kinda regret not getting one.

1 Like

Glad to hear people are getting charged thanks for updating the poll! Hoping to get charged for mine next!!

2 Likes

I don’t think that the charging of one’s credit card gets its own e-mail notification, I didn’t get an e-mail (after the “preparing your batch” one) for that either.

Probably, at least they updated the order page. For shipping they should send an email. Guess we find out when we get the email.

1 Like

you should receive an email when your order is shipped.

3 Likes

I ordered the dGPU + Macropad and have not been charged yet.

1 Like

R7 + DGPU + Linux keyboard, still haven’t been charged yet… Current laptop is on its last legs, hoping it’ll get here soon :smiling_face_with_tear:

Does it matter as far as place in line that one gets a ryzen 9 or 7? I got the 9 with macro and blank rgb, and got charged, while someone with R7 but similar setup didn’t.

I don’t think so. I have ordered a Ryzen 7, no dGPU, German keyboard, numpad, and I was charged yesterday.

1 Like

Maybe it’s first come first served

This just in: “Your order has shipped”. :eyes:

9 Likes

Same here. Shipped and scheduled to arrive in Germany by Monday

6 Likes

Received shipping email here as well. Eta Monday (Netherlands)

1 Like

Shipped here too