FW16 Batch 4 Guild

Based on this post (the way I am reading it), is they are batched emails. FW16 Batch 4 Guild - #93 by Destroya

You can try signing into your account and going to the “Orders” tab and see what the “Order Status” shows as. For my Batch 4 pre-order, it currently shows the status as “Pre-Order Confirmed”; and I did get the emails + have the RGB keyboard selected.

Looks like we should be getting charged soon, dropping this here so we can keep track of the movement of Batch 4

• Charged
  • Shipped
  • Received prep email
0 voters

The batch processing email has been sent to every Batch 4 customer. If you have not received it, please check your spam folder, adjust your spam settings, and consider contacting your email provider.

That said, not all Batch 4 customers will be charged simultaneously, and they will not be shipped on the same day either. We plan to initiate the charging and shipping process this week.

13 Likes

Next time add a results option, as I’m curious but not from batch 4 ^^

2 Likes

I figured that much, just trying to kill some time so I’m not obsessing over receiving my dream laptop that we’ve waited so long for

That means some people could be charged today???:crossed_fingers:

Probably not today but later this week.

1 Like

Thanks, now I can stop impulsively checking my email and bank😅

It’s happening, and it’s happening soon. The last days or hours are the hardest to wait for : )

3 Likes

You should be able to see the results without voting.

3 Likes

I have a lan party on the 23rd and REALLY want to bring my 16 there if I can get it by then😅

1 Like

Dang I was kind of hoping to get it before the 17th, now I’ll just have to hope for before the 24th, past that I’ll have to change my shipping address which could apparently delay it further

Oh true. I’m just too used to bad poll UI it seems ^^

That’s pretty ridiculous, and if Framework’s ordering system really is that inflexible, I hope they’ll look into improving it. It’s not unrealistic to expect it to be possible to make any reasonable changes to an order while maintaining its position in the queue.

That said, there is also a chance that this was a bad call by the support person. Customer support staff come in all kinds; some can be amazingly good at their job, while others, not so great.

3 Likes

this is why i brought up escalating, sometimes something can be fixed if you push harder. sometimes it can’t

4 Likes

Rogue batch 5 here pretending to be batch 4. Yes, this group has been infiltrated. :wink:

Any idea when batch 5 will be shipped?

7 Likes

Rogue Batch 3 here. After Batch 4.

14 Likes

Soon™

22 Likes

Definition: Some undetermined time in the future that may or may not be impacted by unforeseen or uncontrollable events including but not limited to Zombie Apocalypse and Alien Invasion.

14 Likes

Rogue batch 6er here hoping for there to be a strong wind at your back

6 Likes