FW16 Batch 5 Guild

Wow. Mine got stuck at ANC, so there’s a bit of a shrinking window for a Friday delivery

Edit: Monday it is :frowning:

Yup went to Indianapolis as well. It’s in queens now. So close

1 Like

Nice. Enjoy.

1 Like

Wow. Apparently my laptop is held up by customs. Monday now appears to be a best case, with the worst-case scenario slipping to late next week.

Update 2: Tuesday, now.

1 Like

I woke up this morning to an email that mine had shipped, and a FedEx tracking number. Hopefully Tom Hanks is not on that plane :wink:

3 Likes

Mine just arrived

For any future batch who are watching this topic.

My laptop trip from Taiwan to Netherlands
19-3 Shipped 07:57
19-3 PH
19-3 CN
20-3 DE
20-3 FR
21-3 NL Fedex hub
21-3 NL Other Fedex hub
21-3 Delivered 13:00

The box is packaged neatly, and the reason for that was noticable. It took some damage on the outside but everything inside seems ok.

Now I first need to finish installing a new toilet before I can play around with the framework. I think I got myself a nice reward for this evening :joy:

6 Likes

It arrived a day early, while I’m at the office… :sob:

Luckily the neighbour accepted the package, so I’ll still get to it today. :grin:

6 Likes

Wow that’s quick!

3 Likes

Same here !

2 Likes

Wow. Did someone smuggle drugs into my Framework? I did something surely to deserve this, no? :rofl:

2 Likes

Wait, that’s not it. It cleared customs and made it to an Anchorage local FedEx facility at 21:03 CDT last night, then showed “On the way” as of 21:04. Kind of puts me in a bind figuring out where the heck it is…

1 Like

As far as I can see from my own tracktrace it just means it is on its way to the next stop. This morning before my delivery it also only said on its way.

1 Like

Damn I’m jealous. I got charged on Monday but it only shipped yesterday, likely arriving next Monday. Still hoping it speeds up by a day, but doubting that.

1 Like

Seems like mine made it into my state this morning. It was definitely on that flight to Memphis. Probably still wont get it until tomorrow.

1 Like

See, that would make sense if it had moved at all in the past…twelve hours. I think it’s stuck in a crate somewhere at ANC, and I’m not sure why, because it’s made it through CBP. And, per usual, FedEx are completely useless.

1 Like

The tracker gave me a scare for a moment
But, despite the lies of the tracker, I RECEIVED IT!!!
Gonna set it up later today, this is gonna be so amazing, the best day of the year so far even

3 Likes

Turns out im getting it today. So a day earlier than the initial estimate.

1 Like

It made the Seattle flight and is now out for delivery. Woo

1 Like

Nice!!!

1 Like

Now I’m growing concerned that FedEx straight up lost mine :((