FW16 Batch 5 Guild

Same. Does that come in a separate email, or…?

1 Like

Finally Got Charged!!

1 Like

What’d you get charged with? </joke>

1 Like

Finally showing a charge! Woot, might be here in time for my birthday on the 27th

2 Likes

Finally got my shipment notification. Apparently it left the origin in Taiwan at 01:30 US Central Time, so guessing Friday or Monday for delivery? Will update as it arrives.

Mine just arrived in my country, so that’s exciting. :grin:

1 Like

Nice. Godspeed with the delivery, sir!

2 Likes

Just saw I was charged. Just waiting for that sweet sweet shipping email.

1 Like

Dude it took 2 days for mine to go from charged to shipping, they finally sent me my notification today. Crossing my fingers that they make it till Friday. Do they deliver on the weekends?

Negative in the US, it seems. Depending on where you are, I’d expect delivery Friday or Monday, based on what I’ve read from other users. It could go to Tuesday, but that seems somewhat unlikely.

Yeah makes sense. I’m in Germany, which seems to be a bit quicker than the US from what I’ve previously seen. Hoping for a delivery on Friday, but I won’t be too sad if they don’t make it in time.

Ah so I’m looking at Monday then. Ugh I’ve never so wanted to tell a weekend to just fuck off…

3 Likes

I finally got charged. Just saw it in my bank app. Waiting for shipping now.

I need to sell my old equipment to make some $ back now, lol.

4 Likes

I got my “Ready to charge” email last Friday. My card was charged last night. It’s finally happening!

2 Likes

Shipped March 20th 2:07 pm Taiwan time.

1 Like

… and shipped!
Picked up in Taiwan 2024-03-20 15:48

1 Like

I think our machines might be in the same shipment

1 Like

Charged, no ship notification yet.

DIY
7940hs
7700s
RGB kayboard
RGB macro
32g
No ssd

2 Likes

I got übercharged for writing a “Dear Diary, it has been 21hrs since the charging started, these are dark times” sort of message on the post composer but forgot to send.

Some Docktör eventually came to my cell and said “fully charged”, and then proceeded to taunt me once he saw my confused face, because I didn’t notice any notifications on my email.

4 Likes

Finally I got charged too. Fun fact, I got the shipping notification a day before. No idea how that happened. :slight_smile:

2 Likes