FW16 Batch 8 Guild

Nope, 100% real and legit batch preparation email.

9 Likes

Same here. And a translation error on my order status page:

“Schiffe” does translate to “ships”, but not the other way around. At least in this context, shipping would translate as “Versand”. And “Schiffe” translates to “vessels” :slight_smile:

Outdated credit card info has been deleted, hopefully everything plays out as expected.

3 Likes

4 Likes

Congratulations everyone! :partying_face:

5 Likes

Thanks for the feedback! My German is a bit rusty. Would “Versand Im April” be correct? :eyes:

7 Likes

Guys, once you have your laptops, can you, please, share some insights mainly regarding the:

I know there has not been a permanent fix for these (and they seemed to happen in later batches, as well), so people in later batches especially would love to see whether there is any form of progress.

(also I am a bit jealous that you will have laptops so soon)

4 Likes

I’ll try to remember to report back on those things, among others. I got the preparing email as well, for anyone keeping track.

3 Likes

Excitement! The waiting proper begins.

5 Likes

It’s happening it’s happening it’s happening it’s happening

4 Likes

Finally, 我操牛逼

3 Likes

Finally got the email! Can’t wait to get this awesome laptop!!!

1 Like

I went the other way with the lower cpu being that I knew it would be last gen tech by the time I get my laptop fw16. Not spending more for outdated tech.

Still bought separately the 4Tb m.2 and 2Tb m.2 (not from fw) as I found it cheaper elsewhere and spoiled myself on these since these are long term components.

Almost. “Versand im April” (no capital letter for “im”). Or “Versand in Q3” for the less precise information.

2 Likes

I’m in California and still have not received an email…sitting patiently waiting…

Noooooooo! No email for me yet in UK :sob:

Actually, missed the email - I’ve got it! Shipping between 4 & 21 days!!! :smiley:

3 Likes

Checked email a couple times but still nothing… I had this issue with the pre-order they didn’t send me an email @Destroya Are emails still going out for eighth batch?; I don’t want to miss my pre-order again…

Login to your account on the store and check it make sure your email matches etc. check your junk mail. have seen this in many other batches. If your batch 8 make sure everything is GTG before April 4th.

Also just saw this on X https://x.com/frameworkputer/status/1775326382987550775?s=61&t=E_exJeDrmM9tNcsUQKoKSA

They have Paused Manufacturing temporarily Putting their Employees First, after an Estimated 7.4 Earth Quake struck Taiwan!

I hope that every one is safe and i feel like saying our computers can wait!

15 Likes

Yeah no idea but I got moved down to batch now… Guess I’ll be waiting another month… Everything is good to go though on my end from what I can tell…