FW16 Batch 8 Guild

just got my payment sorted out, hoping against hope there’s a chance it arrives before i leave for my flight saturday and i can spend the flight playing with my new toy

4 Likes

I got charged as well! I had to manually authorize the iDeal payment. IT’S HAPPENING!!

2 Likes

The status on the order page says it has been charged as per today (2024-04-05) but the credit card balance doesn’t show it yet. Let’s wait and see :slight_smile:
Edit 2024-06-06: The charge has been deducted from my card now, with date of 5th April. Payment complete, now to wait another week for my notebook as I won’t be at home until next friday :frowning:

Stupid card vendor declined the payment for security issues argh lol

1 Like

I really wish they could ship today ….

I think it’ll probably ship today, as we saw in earlier batches :eyes: unless the payment is not handled in Taiwan, and production there is still paused.

1 Like

I would imaging they would not have charged us if production was still paused or there was a supply chain issue effecting us.

Now that’s not to say that other batches could be affected if say there was an issue. But I believe Destroya or someone at FW would let people know once they know something.

3 Likes

Haven’t gotten an email yet, but I checked my bank based on the replies here and I’ve been charged as well! Can’t wait to finally get it set up.

3 Likes

Just woke up to a large charge on the credit card for my first birthday present. Was hoping to get the laptop for my birthday but this is pretty close. :grin:

Also no email about it from Framework but it seems things are progressing as expected despite the tragedy in Taiwan. Hope everyone there is doing well or recovering quickly!

6 Likes

Oh yeeeah, noticed a pending charge as well.

3 Likes

I now have a pending charge! No email yet, but I like seeing progress!

3 Likes

Yup same, charge pending so they’ll be shipping soon I imagine!

1 Like

OMG, this is adorable :D.

Thank you. I hope the email I got that my order is being prepped means that the partner/Framework staff in Taiwan are all safe and well.

4 Likes

So do we think shipping emails today?

1 Like

I hope so. I called it would happen on the same day we got charged, but I forgot weekends are a thing.

I just got my shipping mail.

4 Likes

Chat is this real?

Yes

1 Like

Why I didn’t receive that…

Me neither :frowning:

1 Like