Heads-Up Email: April 1, 2024
Card Charged: April 4, 2024
Package Sent out: April 9, 2024
Package Arrived: TBD

System: Ryzen™ 7 7840HS
Memory: DDR5-5600 - 32GB (2 x 16GB)
Storage: WD_BLACK™ SN850X NVMe™- M.2 2280 - 4TB
Storage: Western Digital SN740 NVMe™ - M.2 2230 - 2TB
Operating System: Windows 11 Home (Download)
Expansion Bay Module: Graphics Module (AMD Radeon™ RX 7700S)
[/quote]
R

1 Like

Any one not ship yet like me? Or I’m the only one?

nothing yet here

1 Like

Got the shipment email this morning!

Status is still “pre-order confirmed” for me so no shipment info yet.

I would assume, they’re doing shipments by country as it may be easier to get everything done by the shipping company that way, might work out cheaper for framework to bulk send by destination.

Though I’m probably wrong about that!

2 Likes

I haven’t gotten anything either. Went through some of the other batch threads and I’m pretty sure they always send out shipment emails between approximately 7-10 utc (15-18 in Taiwan). Every batch always has multiple “waves” of shipments, one every day. We just seem to be unlucky.

I noticed in one of the earlier emails, it said the order will ship “between 1 and 3 business days” after payment, so we should get it tomorrow. :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

You’re lucky! I got ship between 4 to 21 days!

1 Like

I reread it carefully, I’m pretty sure they mean “4-21 days from the prep email” and “1-3 days from payment”. In other words, the payment capture could happen almost 3 weeks after the prep email (of course, we got it on the 4th day), but after the payment is made, the shipment is supposed to happen within 3 business days.

1 Like

Woohoo. Got a tracking number at 3:45 AM. Now I can stop compulsively checking my email, and instead compulsively refresh the tracking page.

I read the same thing, didn’t see any ambiguity in the email.

Emails went out April 1, and then, for me, the credit card charge came April 4 and the shipping notification on April 9, which is the third business day, right on schedule.

2 Likes

Package has arrived in Cologne around noon:

Next step: Customs in Paris:
grafik

1 Like

Just got my laptop! Really fast shipping. My framework 16 is in my hands 30 hours after receiving the shipping notification.

3 Likes

Whooooooa my laptop came in a day early. Going to complete this build tonight.

3 Likes

I could take a guess from your pfp, but where are you located so we can keep track of shipping from Taiwan?

Anyone in the uk had their shipping yet?

1 Like

Got my laptop! But at work right now, and won’t see it until the end of day :stuck_out_tongue:

Prep email: 2024/04/01
Card charged: 2024/04/04
Delivery email: 2024/04/08
Delivery made: 2024/04/09

I’m surprised how fast it delivered.

3 Likes

Arkansas, USA

I am 4 days from my payment and no shipping yet.

I was charged on the 4th and received a shipped email today. Tracking says it’ll be in Huntington Beach, California on the 11th.

FYI - My order went straight from Pre-processed to shipped. I didn’t get “prepare” or “charged” emails. As a matter of fact, I noticed the charge first, and then started looking into notifications.

I never got a charge email either but that checks out as pretty much everyone I had seen did not get an email to say they charged the card.

I made the mistake of getting my desk setup partially prepared over a month ago. Now I feel like my desk space is in limbo until it arrives. I got excited, jumped the gun and made waiting harder on myself, lol.

Hopefully it ships as fast as it did for some other folks.