FW16 Batch 9 Guild

Don’t know why but fedex decided that the quickest route from France to Germany is through China :laughing:

I was puzzled also by similar situation in US (going back and forth between Alaska and Memphis).

My explanation is that France office was taking care of the customs paperwork, not really receiving the package.

1 Like

Got shipping notice on the 16th.
Out for signed delivery by noon today, the 18th. 1 hour and 15 min’s to go…

40 minutes to go and FedEx just zipped past my house without stopping.

Joined just to share this… UK peeps please don’t tell me oir shipment has teleported into the Dubai floods :frowning:
Also when will FedEx let us reschedule the delivery? It’s been saying it’d be delivered tomorrow but I’m not home until the evening!

Yeah I don’t understand that
It’s in “Stansted” but also being delayed because of events in another continent :man_facepalming:t5:

Dang! I stayed home till noon, planned to be at a place this afternoon. Now tracking changed to “end of day” and I have to wait all day to sign.

What is Fedex “end of day” it is 8:30PM now. The online 'bot also said “shipper does not require signature, package will be left in safe place if possible”. My Framework shipping notice email said a signature was required. I can’t watch out window all day again tomorrow.
(contemplates launching a tire spike mat out if truck tries to zoom past again)

2 Likes

FedEx came through on the “second” delivery! For mine the setup was smooth. I did have a small issue that some others have reported where one corner of the touchpad module was high but they are pretty easy to bend if you need to. In not even a minute I had it from high and snagging to flush with everything else.

Now at the local (relative) depot, but FedEx UK clearly follows the FedEx standard on parcel movement, by first driving the parcel 40 miles in the wrong direction through some of the most traffic dense roads in the UK…

Still showing as arriving today.

1 Like

Mine supposedly arriving my Midday UK time so let’s see…

Laptop is here!!!

And I can’t even assemble it as I now have errands to do :upside_down_face::joy:

1 Like

Mine is following the FedEx tradition though I guess they still have 10 minutes to make it by the end of their estimated window. One can live in hope.

1 Like

They didn’t make it. However as an improvement to last time someone made the unfortunate choice of sending something to me FedEx, the tracking site has immediately changed to remove the previous estimated delivery time. Monday now seems most likely but would guess the info it shows about scheduled delivery date will continue to show today until at least Monday.

I am very happy to be proved wrong though, specifically on the still delivering today aspect :wink:

Mine arrived about an hour ago, very happy so far.

1 Like

Laptop arrived earlier today, thankfully the person heard me on the doorbell and gave it to my neighbour in my verbal request. Hopefully all you other UK lot don’t have any issues.
Going home early as we speak just to finally set it up and enjoy it :slight_smile:

1 Like

It arrived only an hour late! Result :wink:

1 Like

I got this at 8:19am today: We’re running behind, but your package will still arrive today.
Today Estimated between
9:10 AM - 11:10 AM.
It is now 9:33am.

2 Likes

just got it, had to sign, glad I was waiting with torch and
pitchfork.

Well, mine is in Alaska hub already for 3 days, I hope they also don’t have some disaster there with hungry polar bears attack or something :cold_sweat: (to be delivered to the very opposite side of US - Florida)