[KDE NEON] : Fram16 luks2 keyboard entry stop with UI

Hi all,

I’m using KDE NEON.

Latest version here : https://files.kde.org/neon/images/desktop/user/20260903-0454/neon-user-desktop-20260903-0454.iso

Version of Plasma is 6.7.4.

I use graphical installed method with :

-rootfs : non encrypt

-home : encrypt with luks2

All is good and restart.

After restart, i boot with kde neon and it asked to give the luks2 password.

I begin to enter the password. (and i see as a refresh screen with before and after, the same content)

After this, and it’s impossible to see more letters rather than i enter letters.

I type enter and nothing more appends.

The sprocket continue to turn on the picture.

THE END, must switch Off computer !!!

I’m using AMD RYZEN 7 7840HS w/ Radeon 780M Graphics.

In my BIOS :

-AGESA : PhoenixPI-FP8-FP7 1.2.0.0c

-Ucode Patch Version : A70410A

-GOP Driver version : AMD GOP x64 Rel Driver

-PSP Bootloader version : 0.2D.0.86

-EC Ver : lotus-4.0.3-cf1c50f