May's Framework Firework

Hello, everyone,

It is time to announce May’s Framework Firework! What is a Framework Firework you may ask? Well, great question! It is our version of a Community Spotlight where we select a member each month to showcase for being helpful and kind!

In this month’s Spotlight, we are pleased to announce will be going to @lightrush

So, let’s all congratulate Lightrush and thank them for being so helpful in the community!

14 Likes

Check this out if you want to see why!!

Thanks for all you do, @lightrush! :grinning:

8 Likes

Congrats @lightrush! It’s so great to have all your knowledge shared here and on the subreddit! I may not be a Linux user yet, but when I do I’ll be referencing all the great information that you’ve shared with the community!

2 Likes

Oh wow, I didn’t expect this whatsoever! Thank you for the recognition. I hope we can keep on making the whole Framework package better, however we can! I hope the whole team and @nrp keep keeping up the good work. After all we’re all invested, some more than others. :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

Woot woot! Great idea Framework and thanks for the awesome support and can-do happiness lightrush!

2 Likes