October/Batch 4 Thread

I got charged on Oct 14 and support told me that they were not shipping on the weekend so I am hoping to ship today or tomorrow.

4 Likes

Ordered the Mid i-7 Sept 19th, but crickets since October 4th. I am hammering my inbox with “Framework” searches so hard that Google is probably wondering what is putting such a massive strain on their servers. Feeling the need to go into zen mode and put it out of mind until the box arrives. … and right after that I will lose 50lbs, grow my hair back, and get 2 inches taller as all of that would be easier than forgetting I have Framework ordered. 8^)

8 Likes

Fedex just delivered my DiY i7-1165G7 and I’m stoked!

• Order confirmation on September 15.
  • Preparing to ship on October 4.
  • Credit card charged on October 12.
  • Order shipped on October 14.
  • Delivered on October 18.

4 Likes

Are those plans open-sourced? I think I need the same thing.

8 Likes

Damn I just started today one of those actually… got absolutely destroyed on the rowing machine… Couldn’t walk after that and my arms look like jelly right now and I don’t know how I’m finding the strenght to type.

And all I’ve done was 2 KM in 10 min! Something like this… but more fat…

1 Like

I got confirmation on Oct 14 and charged, but no shipping notification yet.

4 Likes

Order just shipped! Yeay!!! I am EXCITED peeps!
Can’t wait for it to… Arrive at the company that will ship it over to me hahahahaha…
That’s gonna take a while before I can touch it even :’(

6 Likes

Laptop just shipped! I ordered i5 on 9/6 and it charged me on the 14th. It is expected to be here tomorrow!!!

7 Likes

5 Likes

Mine shipped too! Estimated delivery is Saturday (but I’m about as far from NJ as you can get haha)

3 Likes

Lucky you all! Hopefully, it arrives soon for you all without delays! :slight_smile: While you peeps wait, you can check out this cool interview I found: This DIY laptop is challenging tech giants like Apple & Microsoft

@colinb - When did you receive that email? I’m guessing I missed today’s shipping because my card had an issue getting charged. I only got it sorted about half hour ago, where it said my order is shipping soon.

4 Likes

Just got my shipping email! No tracking available yet, but I’d assume delivery would be scheduled for Wednesday. Knock on wood, FedEx has been a pretty good experience in my area.

ETA: Tracking updated as I was writing this. Delivery is scheduled for Thursday!

5 Likes

About two hours ago.

2 Likes

I just got my shipping email. Yay!
FedEx gives the estimated date right now as Wednesday (Virginia’s not to far from NJ), but It only shows label created on FedEx so far so I figure it will probably slip a day or two. But it should hopefully be here by the weekend.

2 Likes

Received a special delivery today, and so did someone else :grinning:

12 Likes

My fellow B4s,

Here’s another update on my order.

• 8/20 - Order placed
  • 10/4 - Preparing to ship your batch
  • 10/12 - Preparing to ship your order
  • 10/14 - Your order is shipping soon (Balance charged)
  • 10/18 - Your order has shipped (FedEx tracking)
  • 10/19 - Expected delivery (NJ to NJ)

Specs of my order:

• DIY i5
  • Non-vPro AX210
  • Type C Card x 4
  • Type A Card
  • HDMI Card
  • 250GB Storage Card
3 Likes

I am super happy to hear everyone is getting their Framework, I unfortunately have yet to get a shipping email (or my card charged).

Congrats so far to everyone else though :smiley: , I am not jealous what so ever :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

E7HEMoQXsAA0H43

11 Likes

Some more updates on my end.

Timeline:

1. Ordered on September 19 (Intel Core i7-1165G7, barebones)
    a. 2x USB-C
    b. 2x USB-A
    c. HDMI, MicroSD
  2. Preparing to ship batch notification on October 4
  3. Preparing to ship order notification on October 15
  4. Card charged on October 18
  5. Order shipped on October 18
  6. Expected delivery date - October 20

Shipping from NJ to IN

2 Likes

Received an email on the 15th about preparing to charge card but haven’t received anything since.

Card still not charged.