October/Batch 4 Thread

Me too and me neither. Ordered a DIY i5 on September 1.

Ordered mid i7 September 24th, got “preparing to ship” October 16th and just now my credit card was charged. Yaaaaaaaaaay! I never was so excited to get money taken from me before :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Just wanted to give an update and say my card was charged today and received the email it would be shipping soon at 6am.

1 Like

Christmas is coming early :wink:

Thanks to everyone that posted their timeline - it was helpful for me to calm my excitment.

Event Date
Ordered Thu, Sep 23 @ 12:22 pm
We’re preparing to ship Batch 4! Mon, Oct 4 @ 11:55 am
We’re preparing to ship your order! Fri, Oct 15 @ 7:13 pm
Your order is shipping soon! (Blance Charged) Tue, Oct 19 @ 5:20 am

Configuration
CPU: Intel® Core™ i7-1165G7
WiFi: Intel® Wi-Fi 6E AX210 No vPro®
Storage: 1TB - WD_BLACK™ SN850 NVMe™
Memory: 64GB (2 x 32GB) DDR4-3200

Expansion Cards
1 HDMI
1 USB-A
4 USB-C

3 Likes

I’m on batch 4, I ordered an 1165G7 with a non-vpro wifi card and one hdmi/mircosd along with two displayports, two USBA ports, and two USB c ports

I still haven’t gotten a second email or a card charge. I’m really starting to get agitated, after seeing many similar configurations ship significantly earlier (however I will admit my card load-out is an oddball) I still dont get why I’m 10 days away from November and I don’t even have a shipping email, let alone a laptop

Allright I’m done venting

Alice, when did you order? I just got mike shipped and I ordered at the beginning of September.

I ordered on September 26th

Alice, you might be further back in the queue because you ordered later in the month near the end of the batch.

As long as I get it before November I won’t complain (to be fair, October 31st is still October) but I am worried as I don’t even have a “preparing to ship email” I’m still at “your batch is about to ship” but hey this wait will end eventually

1 Like

I ordered on the 22nd and it just shipped yesterday. You shouldn’t be far off now.

1 Like

I don’t know if this is a terrible comparison, but this feels like the 2020 election “I know he is going to win (I’ll get my laptop) but how long is this rollercoaster gonna run for”

edit: don’t get me wrong, I’m excited, I’ve just never ordered something with batch shipping before and have been heavily spoiled by things like next day delivery

I got my shipping notice last night at about 10 pm central time. As of this morning the tracking is active with a date of thursday the 21st from NJ to TX.

1 Like

@Alice_Caston

I ordered mine on the 23rd of September and received my email today at 6:30am CST that my card was charged and the laptop will be shipped soon, so you should be seeing yours id probably say tomorrow morning or Thursday morning.

2 Likes

@Alice_Caston I ordered on Sep 22 and I got my card charged yesterday and got the “shipping soon” email. But nothing else after that. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

2 Likes

Mine charged on 14th but hasn’t shipped yet. I am hoping today as I am assuming they don’t ship on weekends.

I got an email saying it was shipped yesterday with a tracking number. But FedEx status hasn’t changed yet. It’s still saying it hasn’t received the package yet. And I am supposed to receive it today. I feel confused.

Here is my most updated timeline!

Sep. 9: Ordered DIY i5 with no RAM and no SSD; with AC Adapter and wifi
Oct. 4: Preparing to ship batch
Oct. 12: Preparing to ship order
Oct. 18: Your order shipped!
Oct. 20: Estimated delivery date from FedEx to Massachusetts

Does yours say FedEx has received the package?

Not yet. Still just on “Label created, Shipment information sent to FedEx”

1 Like

Happy to be able to update that I got my shipping notification last night as well, expected delivery “Saturday.”(A registered trademark of the FedEx corporation)

I don’t have the best personal experiences with FedEx, so I do not believe that expected delivery date, my hunch is Monday/Tuesday, don’t ask me why, though I’m more than happy to be proven wrong.