[RESPONDED] AMD Batch 1 Guild

Unfortunately, I am not able to add to the list once five minutes has passed.

When creating the polls, I copied from what is currently available in the order config page. That option is apparently no longer available, so kudos to you for potentially snagging a limited run item! I admit it does seem like it would be cool, so I hope they decide to make more of them in the future.

I believe they said the molding process is more difficult for the translucent bezels and the yields were far worse. They couldn’t fix it without re-tooling, which is too expensive, so they probably just won’t make any more. Something along those lines.

That’s a bummer, but thank you for the info!

I guess folks will have to set an eBay alert or hope one pops up in the Marketplace when FW enables customer listings. If there’s enough demand, I imagine they’ll reconsider :wink:

ooh. I also got translucent. Guess I am lucky

I was yesterday. Germany

4 Likes

looks like someone on the subreddit just got a shipping confirmation email. that’s epic.
I’m still patiently waiting for payment confirmation… :eyes::face_with_hand_over_mouth::melting_face::upside_down_face:

2 Likes

I’ve got mine too.

4 Likes

Windows. I’m using way too much Windows-only software to wage the adventure of getting it to run with wine or the like.

2 Likes

Apparently mine is scheduled to arrive on Wednesday. Those will be a very long few days!

4 Likes

I’m so stoked for you guys. and also jealous! I really hope my payment and shipping happens before the weekend…
fingers crossed!

2 Likes

Same here. We’re both in Germany so maybe our devices will be travel companions for the majority of the way.

3 Likes

Is the current shipment only to germany or rest of the world as well? it seems like everyone disclosed the shipping location and has their order shipped is from germany.

Also for those who have your order shipped, what config are you going for? I think my config are fairly basic (but I got all the components I need from FW, to support them), but I am still patiently waiting to get charged.

1 Like

From the Netherlands. Mine is also scheduled to arrive on Wednesday.
Config: DIY. Ryzen 5. No RAM or storage included. 4 expansion cards.

5 Likes

Uh, it probably makes sense they ship EU package together. I was wondering if any amd FW has been shipped to the U.S. yet.

In the US and my Ryzen 7 shipped a few hours ago. ETA is Monday

4 Likes

Last time my frame.work came in via Leipzig. There is a big hub there apparently. Last time I got it the night before my flight, so I was tracking basically every hour :smiley:

2 Likes

I’m also US. No delivery ETA but it shipped from Taiwan late yesterday

3 Likes

please take my money and ship my laptop framework :pray::kangaroo:

11 Likes

That seems fast… If you don’t mind my asking, which state?

Are you batch 1?

Illinois

3 Likes