[RESPONDED] Doubt starfield premium framework 16 amd

:frowning:

A possible result of the dishonesty mentioned above, i.e. more keys given out than they should have because they haven’t actually reached the limit of actual orders? Maybe just the AMD system being buggy? Quite a variety of errors mentioned here. I myself got

as well. I went and linked my Steam account to my AMD rewards account there, and something musta clicked in cuz I now have 120GB less space on my game drive. Hope you get it figured out, what a pain!

1 Like

All those getting the “Coupon code limit…” error may want to try again. I was able to get my code and activate it on Steam just now.

Please try again. I was able to link my Steam and AMD Rewards accounts last night.

I just tried to redeem mine and it worked without issue. Might have just been a hiccup in AMD’s system. I would not worry.

4 Likes

I also was not receiving the activation email. I submitted a ticket earlier today, and got an email confirmation of the ticket. Just now after catching up with this thread, I logged into the AMD rewards site again and then clicked on the link to send another activation email. That email was delivered, and the rest of the process went smoothly. I now have the game in my Steam library.

3 Likes

@cenotaph How do you submit a ticket? I have the same issue but cannot find support contacts for the AMD team

@Maxim_Litvinov just klick the Next Button at the Bottom
https://www.amdrewards.com/support

They fixed my Key after 10min

1 Like

Yeah, that’s what I used. It took a bit to notice that button.

1 Like

@cenotaph @lf1 Thanks!

Their UI is super confusing :frowning:

1 Like

Has anyone else not received there Starfield Code(s)?

I have submitted a ticket to support but having a hard time getting anyone to respond.

If you have one open ticket, it will take time to hear back. If you have multiple tickets on the same topic, it will take just as long. Support gets back to everyone. However, unless there is more to this ticket I am not aware of.

Hi @HBI_Lee , I dug a little deeper. August 31st was the first contact, then again today. As the agent indicated, all eligible codes have been sent off and support may take a little longer than usual to get back to you.

1 Like

@Matt_Hartley , August 31st was the last contact received asking for my order numbers and e-mail address. Today I responded curious if there was any update after responding with the information requested. I have not had any replies since then. So the contact today if sent from Framework was not received.

@HBI_Lee From a non-FW support agent: only one ticket per issue please. By this time AMD has released the codes by their rewards site and Steam integration.

@Eric_Lidiak, I only have one ticket. Didn’t know posting on a “Community Forum” asking a question constituted a “second” ticket?

Support has me taken care of now. Thank you.

2 Likes

Awesome! Thanks for the update. :slight_smile: