Starfield Promotion - Code Release Period

Making this as I’m sure other people may have this concern or question. Support confirmed that the code is scheduled to be sent to all eligible orders before the early access period for the Deluxe Edition.

6 Likes

Thanks a ton brother, was really wondering about this since the early access is in a couple days and the big point with the premium edition is playing it early so it would diminish the value of it release it on the 6th.

I am curious how they’ll handle the codes since the AMD promotion elsewhere has you download a verification tool to detect the hardware you bought with the promotion, and we won’t be receiving our laptops till likely next year.

thank you good sir, was just about to ask the same question

wonder if they’ll have protection measures against cancelling your 16in preorder but keeping the game, i dont plan to do it, but i bet there will be a bunch of people who try it.

1 Like

For anyone wondering it has been confirmed by the CEO that you don’t need the verification tool.

3 Likes

The early access starts tomorrow… has anyone gotten their code yet?

1 Like

Would be nice if it was day before release so we can preload via steam

1 Like

Early access is 00:00 UTC 1st September. I will update if it comes tonight or tomorrow

1 Like

Hope it’s sent out today or early tomorrow since I’d really like to preload and early access starts on the 31st at 7pm my time.

Same. I’ve been checking my E-Mail like every 5 minutes. :smiley:

1 Like

I’m currently traveling and was hoping to preload it, but with the slow internet where I’m at, there’s no chance of downloading it before launch (though a big part of that is on Steam not starting preloading until yesterday/today).

For everyone with functional internet, good luck with the codes!

1 Like

You are doing god’s work there my dude. I contacted support and either their rubric for how to respond to these questions hadn’t updated or the guy I spoke with just wasn’t as forthcoming with info as your support rep. Every time I have gotten a new email my knee jerk reaction is “Is this the one?!”

3 Likes

Just got my email! Happy exploring everyone!

2 Likes

Just got mine too! Enjoy folks!!

2 Likes

Alright, just got my code. From mail.frame.work check your junk mail.

Got mine too. Keep in mind, this is only for redemption on the AMD Rewards. Doesn’t appear that AMD is releasing the Steam Key yet.

Eternally stuck waiting for an activation code from AMD Rewards. So far an hour of waiting and multiple resend attempts to no avail. :smiling_face_with_tear:

1 Like

I’m surprised framework is giving out these codes now before the 16 ships otherwise you can just cancel your order and get the code.

Same. Bummer, but I suppose the game code won’t be sent for a day or two anyway.

1 Like

But then you don’t get the laptop :confused:

Hard to see the point of loaning FW $100 for months just to get a game that’s on game pass whenever and not the laptop that everyone wants and won’t be in stock until next year

1 Like

FYI, I went back to my AMD Rewards and was able to finally retrieve the game in Steam. Recommend everybody check now!

2 Likes