The League of Batch 6

Based on what I was seeing in here, I was expecting to get a shipping notification today, but I never got it. I was probably just too optimistic, but the suspense is kinda getting to me.

I’ve been checking my credit card and inbox too many times a day since last week, come on Framework, take my money!

3 Likes

Ordered on December, 3. Still haven’t heard back from Framework :roll_eyes:

Edit: @framework-admin Just to be clear, we do not DDoS your site, we just keep refreshing it.

Ordered mine December 5th. Hoping it ships by Wednesday so I get it before the weekend, but I haven’t gotten any further e-mails other than my order confirmation.
Edit: Just had my card charged, and got the “Your order is about to ship” e-mail. Happened December 7th at ~8:45PM EST.

2 Likes

@Michael_Scot_Shappe You were right my package is now marked as in transit and should arrive by Thursday! For others looking for a delivery estimate, I ordered an i5 model DIY edition.

1 Like

Ordered November 17th. Charged December 2nd. Still waiting for it to ship. So people who ordered in December may need to be patient :slight_smile:

Hope that’s true ↓

Not for me, shipped Saturday and is in transit down to Florida. The service shows up as being fedex ground not second day.

I ordered a performance model nov 29, and got the “preparing to shop” email Nov 30 (a week ago). Still waiting for my credit card to get charged.

Update: got charged dec 7. Woot!

If I remember correctly, my laptop arrived on a Sunday. I have had packages that showed up in tracking two states away… or flat out passing our town and it still showed up on time. Those scans are not 100% reliable.

11/20 - Ordered i7 DIY
11/27 Preparing to ship your batch
11/30 Preparing to ship, please confirm
12/2 Charged
Shipping: 12/6 at 11pm, picked up 12/7
Arrival 12/8

12/7 - Confirmed, charged, shipping soon!

Whoops, already hit the edit timeout. Got the shipped email today (12/7) at 18:15 US Central time. Label created 18:12 Central, picked up 21:55 Central. Tracking estimates a Friday (12/10) delivery!

ordered on 29th NOV, got preparing to ship on the 30th, shipling soon and credit card charged on 7th December, finally!!

Just got charged. Lets hope for quick shipping and good arrival!

1 Like

Ordered: Nov 26
Preparing to ship: Nov 26
Charged: Dec 2,
Shipped: ??
Received: ??

12/3 Ordered
12/4 Order modified (added expansion card)
12/7 “Your order is shipping soon!” + charged
TBD Tracking number
TBD Shipped
TBD Delivered

1 Like

My laptop just arrived!

One thing that concerned me: They just knocked and left the box in front of the door. Are they supposed to physically hand it off to someone/require a “signature”? The FedEx driver left before I could get to the door. Just seems like an expensive item to be left on a doorstep. Especially around December. It said priority shipping on it.

Timeline:
Ordered—12/2
Shipped—12/6
Delivered—12/8

3 Likes

Just got delivered to the warehouse now DHL can handle it!

3 Likes

FedEx has definitely been less consistent about following “signature required” flags since the advent of COVID. How much of it is that they’re overwhelmed, how much of it is that they don’t really want to talk to people face to face more than they have to, I don’t know.

Either way, that’s a FedEx problem, not really a Framework problem, unless “Signature required” was not actually flagged on the order.