Hi, I just got my Framework 13 (13th gen Intel) last june (Batch 2).
I have a 2 x 4K 60Hz monitor setup connected via a Belkin Thunderbolt 3 Dock Pro. During a day of working a strange problem occurs. One of the two monitors seems to disconnect (black screen) but is still visible in the Display config of KDE/Gnome/Windows 11. After I change the display config of one of the monitors to 30Hz the display re-enables for a random amount of minutes.
The things I tried:
- Tried running on 30Hz on both of the monitors. Same result.
- Search this forum and found a few kernel options for the Intel Graphics card. Tried it and it didn’t make a difference.
- Changed desktop manager from KDE Plasma to Gnome both Wayland (Newest versions available on Arch)
- Tried the LTS kernel on Arch. Same problem
- Changed Linux distro from Arch to Manjaro (Gnome)
- Changed over to Windows 11 22H2 Enterprise. Same problems. Checked the eventlog and nothing.
- Connected my MacBook Pro M1 Max (Ventura) to the Belkin dock and everything is working.
Some hints an tips would be appreciated.