Aluminum Keyboard base plate

I am not seeing the keyboard base plate available in replacement parts. Does the keyboard come with one? I dropped my laptop and need to replace the bent piece pushing down on my power button.

Are you referring to this one? I think you need to search them as " input cover" in the marketplace.

Yup, ordered and received it. Thanks, it was driving me nuts!