AMD Batch 6 Guild

They say it is “At local FedEx facility”. I will keep my fingers crossed.

1 Like

Mine is in the same facility as well,I guess the delivery will be tomorrow

Not for mine, it still has to travel 1000km or so. :sweat_smile:

Ah😅,mine is just 50km away but it still says delivery on Tuesday,hope it comes tomorrow

1 Like

Mine just left the FedEx facility

8 posts were split to a new topic: Charging laptop with 30W adapter

My laptop is in Rome now!
I believe it will be here by tomorrow.

1 Like

Please do not post troubleshooting in guild threads. If you have questions that are not about the batch or shipping, please search for an existing dedicated thread or create one if necessary.

Mine’s on the FedEx van :slight_smile: should be here in an hour or so! Wish me luck for no shipping damage!

2 Likes

To my surprise mine is also on the way: “On Fedex vehicle for delivery”. We might be on the same van, mine set off from Heusden-Zolder :grinning:.

It’s a little surprising, the tracking still says it will arrive tomorrow. I hope it won’t spend another night on the van, but I assume it will arrive today. Let’s hope it arrives without shipping damage and that all will work smooth!

2 Likes

Mine has been given to a “trusted third-party vendor” and the expected delivery date is not available anymore. :melting_face:

Mine arrived!

Windows install first, then install Ubuntu into the remaining partition :slight_smile:

3 Likes

delivered.

Also delivered over here (Belgium). Time to assemble the DIY version and install on os later today!

system up and running. What a beauty, what a beast :grinning: :heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Mine arrived today.
Ordered RAM (Crucial 32GB Kit) and SSD (Samsung 980 Evo) separately, so the device came only with charger and modules.

DIY “build” was VERY easy, 10-15 minutes max.
Win10 Pro Setup via USB Stick was done in about 3 minutes, this thing rips!
So far everything is stable and the driver package installed without problems.
Very happy right now! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have finally got it!!! So happy!
It took me 10 minutes to put it together and I am installing fedora right now.

2 Likes

Mine is stuck in a delivery center 5 kms from my house for the past 10 hrs with an estimated delivery date as tomorrow morning but now it says delivery window not available :person_facepalming:

Up and running Memtest86 :grinning:

Did any of you guys try memtest ? My CPU is running hot and the fan is going crazy pushing loads of scolding hot air.
It’s going extremely fast for 64GB tho, so it might be normal. 30 minutes for that much memory really shows these CPUs are monsters.

Assembly was trickier than expected. I repair phones and laptops all the time but I struggled with the input cover. The connector doesn’t really click as the instruction said, and aligning the cover itself took multiple tries. (and it’s still not perfectly centered :sweat_smile:)

I’m delighted. I played Baldur’s Gate 3 (on the Windows 11 Pro partition) for about 4 hours tonight, and it was completely stable and ran extremely well :heart_eyes: