AMD Batch 9 Guild

I haven’t been charged yet. Got the preparing email at 11 PM (italian time) on Monday.
I really hope the payment goes through without any issue from bank 2FA and stuff.

Have not been charged either. Maybe Europe is after asia batches afterall ?
Where y’all live Nosut & Yukon ?
I assume, from the picture and the time, somewhere in Asia/Oceania ?

UK based for me, not been charged just for reference :wink:

USA
Boston, MA area

Im in Detroit area Michigan, USA

Its a RACE! I Hope you win…

for reference, also in the US but haven’t been charged yet. hoping it gets here before my holiday travel plans

Has arrived in Alaska. Already cleared customs which I thought would hold it up. Should be here on Monday by 1:30pm

Batch 8 and 9 deliveries arriving Monday…that’s impressive.

Anyone in Europe (I am in Barcelona) with update about the Batch9 (I have only the “We are preparing your batch!” email…)?

1 Like

My Laptop is through customs and already at my local sorting facility - looks like i’ll have a good Monday!!

1 Like

UK, same as you. Desperately waiting cos my laptop died the other month and working on a 1st Gen i7 laptop over a decade old!

I’m in Madrid. I have only received an email on Nov 27, at exactly 23:00, about “preparing your batch”. No charge on my credit card, and my frame.work account still lists my order as: “Pre-Order Confirmed”

It looks like no one in Europe has received (or heard about) theirs yet? Did I miss any messages?

Same here in Germany.
I got the mail about “preparing your batch” on the 26th of November. I have not been charged yet .
But I am willing to wait a few days as long I will get the Laptop before Christmas.
I am looking forward to finishing my PhD on the Framework :slight_smile:

Same in France

TW here, just got charged, yeah!

2 Likes

Germany here, got charged a few minutes ago.

3 Likes

As for me (Barcelona), my credit card got blocked by the bank for “suspicious operation”… I now have to contact them to unblock the card and allow the payment…

Nothing from me, UK, here’s to hoping I do soon! Weird wanting someone to take your money

1 Like

Germany, Ryzen 9. just got charged.

1 Like