AMD Batch 9 Guild

Thanks @bikefrivolously . Still, 21st - 2nd = 2 weeks and half…

I should be ok then… :crossed_fingers:

I’m batch 9 and haven’t received an email. Is this normal, are they not sent out simultaneously?

I would check on your framework account (by login-in the company website) I initially thought I was batch 8 because I was too eager to receive it haha
Also there might be an issue raised or something like that.

“Batch 9 of Framework Laptop 13 (AMD Ryzen™ 7040 Series)”

No, I’m definitely Batch 9 but my order status is still “Pre-Order confirmed”. Will my preparation email arrive later or might there be an issue that I don’t know of?

My account says “Pre-Order confirmed” and I did get the email. Don’t know if that gives some reassurance that we are the same potentially.

1 Like

Just verifying that I have also received the email and my status on my “Orders” is:
Order Status: Pre-Order Confirmed.

I’m not sure if it the same for everyone that received an email, though (I guess, two confirmation points are enough?)

2 Likes

As an OG purchaser, 11th Gen, Batch 1 first day, I love seeing the anticipation all of the newer batches are showing.

I hope you get as useful a device as I received in August 2020, after placing the order in May. (Or was it 2021?).

No real hardware issues, even though FW has made some updates in relation to the first gen hardware.
Some software and user issues, resolvable with some reading, and the support of this community.

My device is configured high end, so it easily supports my usage, which is not high-end.

Best wishes to you. Enjoy your Frameworks.

3 Likes

Batch 10 is being prepared. Seems production ramped up. We very well could see a charged email before the weekend.

3 Likes

Apparently I can call it. Just got charged.

No email from framework yet but my credit card shows the charge and my framework preorder page shows the full amount deposited.

5 Likes

While that is great for you @Nosut I think this is quite unfair - I am Batch 9 and neither did I get the email nor did I get charged. Very simple DIY AMD without anything except the bare bones. sadangrynoises

1 Like

Getting twitchy waiting for me to be charged, nothing on my card. Laptop actually died not long ago so eagerly waiting it to arrive.

My card just got charged, so it looks like they’re working through them now!

2 Likes

I suspect you have found out the vagaries of logistics. If you are the only one in your area getting one from batch 9 then they may be batching yours with some batch 10 ones going to the same area.

Not only are they charging batch 10 orders, but I think they are still also dealing with batch 8 orders. So the result is you are in a great swirl of things happening. Y

1 Like

Make sure to check your spam folder.

1 Like

I have the same problem and there’s nothijg in my spam folder.

I can confirm I just got my shipped email and tracking information now as well.

3 Likes

The envy is so real… Haven’t been charged yet! I’ll impatiently waiting

oh MAN! my laptop should arrive Monday. that was FAST! Great job Framework team. Looking forward to my laptop

2 Likes

Aftership is saying mine should arrive Monday as well. I expect it to be delayed about 1-2 days due to clearance at customs.

Super excited for mine, not charged yet though, 7640u DIY with 32GB crucial 5600 and 1TB Solidigm P44 PRO. Hoping to use it for software development/computer engineering degree for the foreseeable future.