August/Batch2 Delivery thread

I got the “1-2 days” email a week go and still no shipping info :frowning:

1 Like

Hang in there, snek! This outfit is pretty darned good on follow-through.

Was charged on Thursday, but no shipping info yet. I’m guessing it didn’t get in by the weekend so will probably be Monday.

yeah Thursday charge for me as well, fingers crossed it shows up next week. I live just down the street basically so hopefully it arrives quickly!

You mean, New Jersey? That’s apparently where they ship from. If you’re thinking Burlingame, yea, me too.

FedEx woes… mine was due yesterday, but the tracking hasn’t updated since 4am Friday, and says it’s still in NJ, no delivery date anymore. I really hope they didn’t lose it…

Being a 'Batch 3’person… Will the batch 2 flowing over into September delivery delay the batch 3 timing?

1 Like

Really hoping “by the second week of September” means by the start of the second week… aka September 5th. That’s probably a stretch though

1 Like

@Heidi_Harper
Don’t worry, usually FedEx removes planned delivery date because their plans have failed. They will need some time to create a new plan, you will see your new dates shortly. Unfortunately, with FedEx new dates quite often are shifted by 3-7 business days.

I think FedEx was a little optimistic on my delivery too, it says tomorrow but I’m thinking Wednesday

My card was charged on Thursday (like others here) but no shipping information yet. I’m patiently waiting for the information this coming week.

2 Likes

I have the same question. My Surface Pro 4 has the screen shake of death and every day feels like an eternity waiting for my Batch 3 order :laughing:

1 Like

I am one of those batch 2 people (i7-1165G7) who paid the deposit on the 27th of July and am still waiting for the very first email (Yes, I check junk daily)… August is nearly over :frowning_man: … but I can wait… not like I have a choice :ok_man: … but can wait. My buddy ordered the i5 (batch 3) on the exact same day as me so we will see when he gets his :rofl:

2 Likes

My laptop just arrived this morning.

I’m hoping others will have their package delivered shortly too.

2 Likes

Did you end up receiving a shipping notification, or did you just receive your device? I too was charged Thursday but no shipping email with tracking info. Wondering if mine was already delivered :stuck_out_tongue:

Also ordered i7 July 27th (Batch 2). Still waiting for first email.

1 Like

rgrmrts

I didn’t get a shipping notification save for the email to let me know that my card was debited and should be shipping in 1-2 days.

Cool cool, thanks for the reply. It could be delivered any minute then!

fingers crossed I also just magically have a laptop show up, but I understand to not expect a miracle

I too am in the, ordered an i7-1165G7 DIY kit on the 27th for batch 2 and still waiting on the first email, group. I did put in a request to add the AX210 WiFi card because the AC card I have does not have the Linux support I thought it did but I am still hoping to hear the laptop/kit has shipped soon. I am checking junk daily too but sadly nothing.