August/Batch2 Delivery thread

My laptop arrived! Still no shipping info :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:. Hopefully they can get that sorted out for future orders.

4 Likes

Oh great, now I need to check this thread, my inbox and my mailbox every 5 minutes

6 Likes

Does your order page mention anything about shipping/delivery?

Iā€™m waiting for support to re-send my link still. They responded Friday telling me to look for the email, but still waiting on a follow-up to that about re-sending it. I want to give them my money ASAP and itā€™s just frustrating that itā€™s not easier to do that. Hopefully sometime this week I can get this resolved and shipped!

Got charged on Friday, hopefully it will ship tomorrow - WITH an email and TRACKING.

My account status still hasnā€™t changed from ā€œpre-order confirmedā€ when the $100 was charged.

I suspect that they have different systems in place that are not fully integrated yet ā€¦ Not surprising, as I myself would put the product and getting it out the door 1st :grin:

(i7-1165G7 DIY ordered 7/23)

7pm Update, my account now shows ability to redeem the MS windows keyā€¦

Just got my ā€œpreparing to shipā€ email! My anticipation has reached a new level

Yay, just got my preparing to ship email a couple of minutes ago! Ordered i7-1165 on the 27th! email right at the end of Aug. Great work framework team! With chip shortages and global shipping issues it almost feels like a miracle!

4 Likes

Hooray!!! :innocent:
I hope they will ship it earlier than 2nd week of September.

2 Likes

Now, Iā€™ve got a tracking number. The suspense is murdering me, man.

1 Like

I just received my shipping information email although I got the unit this morning.

Perhaps an issue with the email system?

1 Like

Yeah I just got a shipping email with tracking, but for the extra expansion card I ordered (that was already delivered on Saturday). Seems like the shipping notifications are delayed. Iā€™m hopeful the laptop will be here tomorrow!

1 Like

July 27 order/Batch 2/i7-1165G7 DIY order hereā€¦just got my preparing to ship notification too :smiley:

3 Likes

I was also in the group that was pushed back to the first 2 weeks of September btw. It appears they may have pulled through early.

2 Likes

Same! Just got the preparing to ship email. Excitement!

1 Like

Got the preparing to ship email. Super Excited! I was so surprised because I was expecting the 2nd week September

2 Likes

Ordered i7-1165 on the 27th. They just emailed that their going to ding me and then ship me (the booty).

Can I get a w00t? w00t w00t?

5 Likes

I have my tracking number. Now Iā€™m just watching them ship it across america, state by state. Itā€™s painfully slow.

2 Likes

I am also in the 27th/65/formerly told 2nd week of Sept Club. And I also got my preparing to ship in 1-2 days email today!

Got my preparing to ship last thursday 26th, but I havenā€™t got the tracking code yet. Hoping that it shipped today Monday 30th!

Ordered i7-118 on July 31st

2 Likes